Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/1/2017 12:47:03 AM

A Call to the Nations at the End of Global Peace and Love Week

I’d like to thank my co-host, Kathleen Mary Willis, for conceiving and organizing Global Peace and Love Week.

As a result of my participation in it, I’m willing to take responsibility for the entire human family, as Werner Erhard invited us to do. (1)

As a sovereign citizen of planet Earth, I call upon all nations of the world to lay down their arms as soon as possible and to follow the ways of peace.

I call upon all soldiers, sailors, and pilots to question why they’re fighting. Without inviting reprisal on yourself, allow your vision to take in the many manipulations that lie behind wars.

As an historian, I realized at one point in time that the farther back in time we go, the more likely it is that the study of history becomes a study of wars. The Egyptians against the Hyksos, Persians against Greeks, Romans against Carthaginians, Christians against Muslims, the Thirty Years War, the Hundred Years War, two World Wars, war, war, war on Planet Earth.

Why do we rush to war again and again?

And why is war to be rejected unequivocally?

I answered the first question in another article. (2)

First and foremost, I reject war because it causes widespread misery for victor and vanquished.

There’s nothing glorious about it. War gets ugly quickly and has no redeeming feature.

It never goes according to plan. If it did, both sides would win.

As soon as a war starts, plans go out the window as elements of the plan are destroyed. The rest is a scramble to overcome and survive, with countless innocent civilians getting caught in the crosshairs – or worse. (3)

The death and destruction from the last world war among the civilian population or the population of neutral and nearby countries is beyond taking in.

Whole sections of countries were devastated – Poland, Russia, Japan, Italy, France, Germany, China, North Africa, Indonesia, etc.

Innocent families were murdered or exterminated; children left orphaned; the means of subsistence in whole regions destroyed.

The only ones who won from war were arms merchants, the banks, and the people they paid off.

Behind wars is corruption and behind corruption is greed. We have to root out the corruption in our governments and economies if we want to blunt the historical momentum towards using war to settle our disputes and satisfy our greed.

Efforts to do just that are underway by the white hats in this real-life movie we inhabit, without any need for us to join in.

No, we’re not going to hang anyone from the nearest lamppost, as George Bush Sr. feared. Revenge simply keeps the cycle going.

The “end” in these “end times” is the end of divisiveness, of vengeance, and of force. The “end” is the end of cabalistic domination.

The cabal’s end is being handled legally and compassionately. The legal ground has been under preparation for years. It ws one of the first things I heard about in 2008 when I first heard of Ascension.

The new international banking regulations show global willingness to clean up banking and finance. The Reval will dislodge the Illuminati from power. Our Ascension will ensure that corruption never rots the woodwork again.

After cleansing the body politic and financial, we have to commit ourselves to using only peaceful means of resolving conflict among us. And we need the guidance of wisely-framed laws to restrain those who’d break the peace or exploit others, unless restrained. Sooner or later, the rising energies will make this kind of behavior obsolete; those espousing it will look like cranks.

Conflict-resolution mechanisms at an international level will need to be put in place. Tribunals of arbitration. International mediators. They’ll need to take into account the universal laws as well as the human.

I think a new world court is in order, following legal rules that I don’t believe have even been formulated yet.

Armies need to be converted into peacekeeping forces, there to avoid war not to serve it … and to explore the cosmos.

All of this is going ahead, behind the scenes, according to Plan. What we can do is to add our prayers, meditations, and transmissions of love to the collective consciousness. I’m becoming more and more convinced that that creates a climate of opinion, an environment of sentiment weighted in the direction of peace and love, that is sensed rather than known.

I think we’ll find that we’re indeed the hundred monkeys of collective consciousness that can shift public opinion and generate the collective will to have peace on Earth.

Thank you again for participating in Global Peace and Love Week. Let all our work go forth into the collective consciousness and inspire peaceful thoughts and intentions in many around the globe.

Please join us 9PM (your time) tonight for this last meditation of Global Peace and Love Week, for 8 minutes, to allow Archangel Michael’s Blue Breath of Peace to pass through us to humanity. . .

Stand or sit, it matters not. . .

We are opening our hearts like magnificent French doors to receive and surrender to his Blue Breeze of Peace. “When there are billions holding the energy of the only acceptable reality being peace and love, then peace will reign.” Archangel Michael

Click here for more information: Project Peace & Love

Footnotes

(1) “Taking Responsibility for the Entire Human Family,” April 29, 2017, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/04/29/taking-responsibility-for-the-entire-human-family/

(2)”A World that Works for Everyone is a Win/Win World,” April 29, 2017, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/04/29/a-world-that-works-for-everyone-is-a-winwin-world/

(3) Being targetted, as were the many thousands of Jews of Kiev murdered in Babi Yar Ravine, for instance.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2017 12:49:47 AM

Your Gateway to Progress

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

The way to open your heart is to open your heart. Keep your intellect out of it, and opening your heart will be a cinch. When it comes to love, your intellect is to take a break. Intellect complicates. Your heart doesn’t do well when the intellect supervises it. Your heart will open without your intellect’s interference.

Your intellect puts your heart on a scale and weighs it. The intellect says: “Is this a good deal for you/us? Will it all come out all right? What will your parents think about this? Think well before you act.”

The intellect takes the joy out of opening your heart. Your mind has a long-range goal in mind. Your mind is attached to a specific outcome. Your mind says: “This is good so long as it comes out the way I want it to.”

The intellect sees love as an investment upon which you must have a return. The intellect believes that Life must go by certain rules, or you are making a mistake.

Look, don’t interpret opening your heart only with a guaranteed return. You are not being wayward by letting your heart feel as it feels, loving as you love, even if for one moment. We’re not talking about your taking advantage of any other or your being foolish and out of your mind, nor are you being just trendy. Reliance on your intellect isn’t necessary. Odds are your intellect will make you cautious. Being cautious restricts you. Your Life does not depend upon what you think about it – I take that back – your Life does depend upon what you think about it.

It's okay to let your heart have its say about Life. You are alive and living, not studying a manual.

The intellect has the idea that you are to be suspicious. You know what? You can be suspicious and be a fool. Of course, we don’t have to be talking about some great romance. Great romances have also been lost because of great caution. Do not play games with Love.

Anyway, we’re talking about openness to Love. Openness to Love doesn’t have to be about romance whatsoever. Don’t put a price on opening your heart. You are opening your heart when you smile at a young child. You are opening your heart when you offer a smile to anyone. Being friendly is opening your heart.

It isn’t that your heart has to be totally ajar for anyone to walk into it and set up camp. Simply, you come from friendliness. You don’t count scores any more than you count scalps. You don’t have to be supreme anything. We are talking about baring your heart and not barring your heart and limiting it as you may presently. You and your heart are unlimited. So be it.

No matter who you are, you are eligible for giving great Love from your heart. No one has to think you are great. You just want to be the Greatness you are. You are not to bottle up your Love and put a corset around it. You simply let your Love be. You don’t saran-wrap it, nor do you snip it.

Let your Love be free enough to live in the world.

Have a little joy. Give a little joy. You don’t have to beat the band and lead a parade. Just let your heart be warm. Your Love doesn’t have to do fancy foot work. Your Love can be just a breeze. It doesn’t have to be a big storm or tropical heat wave. Love doesn’t have to be a big deal. It doesn’t have to be a production. It doesn’t have to get all dressed up. It doesn’t have to be the Love of the century. Love just has to be the Love it is.

Love doesn’t have to be counted. Love doesn’t have to be promoted. Love doesn’t have to be a stand-out. Love doesn’t have to be a blockbuster novel. Love just has to be what it is for as long as it is. Love is your gateway to progress. Be the Love you are. Love.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/your-gateway-to-progress.html- Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2017 5:29:15 PM

Jesus via John Smallman: The Whole Point of Being Human at this Moment is to Find Love Now

Hello, this is John with Jesus’ message for Sunday April 30th 2017. Today He is talking about our essence, LOVE. (I am temporarily without my microphone, so no audio version to day, sorry.)

Here in the spiritual realms, which are right where you are in this now moment because there is no separation, we are enjoying the rapid progress that we observe humanity making in its awakening process.

All of you who are consciously on a spiritual path are assisting enormously, and that is why you are presently incarnate on Earth. You made a very compassionate and loving choice to be on Earth during these times of change, knowing full well that it would very demanding for you.

And you are coping remarkably well, far better than you expected when you made your plans prior to incarnating. When you awaken, as you will when the awakening occurs, you will be amazed to see what you have achieved so rapidly and effectively.

All across the planet people are feeling very unsettled and disturbed as they observe the unthinking incompetence and lack of foresight or intelligent vision in governments and international corporations supposedly working together “for the good of their citizens,” and doing untold damage to the planet in the hope of economic or personal gain, while ignoring the plight of so very many impoverished souls – their citizens – who are struggling to survive in an economic environment that penalizes them for their poverty.

However, the tide is turning, and in a couple of places the idea of a living wage being paid to everyone, whether they are employed or not, is being seriously considered. There is vastly more wealth available on the planet than could ever be needed, and which could be used to wipe out all debt instantly and ensure that everyone has more than adequate food, shelter, and clothing.

If willing and loving cooperation was to replace your present divisive governmental and business organizations a truly Utopian society could be established very swiftly that recognized, honored, and respected all citizens of the world regardless of their race, culture, or creed.

There are people in positions of influence all over the world who are attempting to persuade those in power to work towards this ideal. Search for them and offer them support, as many of you are doing, because the vast majority of those on Earth would also support a scheme like this. Fear is holding many back, but, truly, there is nothing to fear.

You are all well aware of the very effective international cooperation and compassion that arises with great speed when floods or earthquakes cause humanitarian catastrophes anywhere in the world. If you would persuade one another to continue to cooperate like this in everyday life instead of engaging in minor petty squabbles that, through people’s felt need to be right, often develop into conflict on a personal or international level, this ideal could be achieved.

You have absolutely everything that you need to live in peace and abundance with one another worldwide on Planet Earth, except for the willingness. Everyone is waiting for everyone else to start being loving and compassionate in their daily lives. Stop waiting! The essential changes to bring peace and abundance to all on Planet Earth start with you!

As I said above, you are greatly assisting in humanity’s awakening process by your intentions to be loving in every moment, and by your intentions to share and extend love to all indiscriminately. Now you need to start intensifying those intents and demonstrate Love in action by walking your talk. That is what you incarnated to do, and there has never been a more appropriate moment than Right Now!

Love is your true nature. You have been told that time and time again, and deep within yourselves you KNOW this is true. Everyone desires only to be loved, and every action that anyone takes is, at the deepest level of their beingness, a cry for Love.

In the illusion you chose to experience separation, and it has made you miserable. Very few humans are happy, contented, or at peace because they either do not feel adequately loved, or they even feel totally unloved and unlovable. Separation is about blocking out or denying Love.

All across the world people are in defense. Defense against lack. Lack of food, lack of shelter, lack of confidence, lack of acceptance, lack of being honored and respected, and they expect and hope that those needs will be met by others or by God. Many hope desperately for a better life after they have died. But life does not terminate at physical bodily death, life is eternal and you are living it now.

The way forwards for humanity is through acceptance of its absolute need for Love and its willingness to realize that it, each human, is Love. When a person makes the shift from seeking outside him or herself for love – from parents, friends, intimate relationships, bosses, or others whom they hope will see and respect them – and goes within in complete self-acceptance and surrender and stops listening to that loud and persistent inner voice of the ego, that keeps endlessly telling them that they are not good enough, that they must either try harder or give up because it’s all pointless, then they will find Love.

Love cannot be found outside because It is within you. Your bodies need blood and oxygen to survive, and they need it and find it within! Outside your bodies it is of no use to you, it cannot work for you or with you. However, when you do have it operating normally within you, when you are alive and well, you can donate blood or provide oxygen to another who is in need.

Likewise Love. It is within you, It is your essence, and when you acknowledge that and accept It for yourself you can then share It with and extend It to others. Love is infinitely abundant, It is the divine energy field in which all of creation is eternally nourished and supported.

However, when you constructed the illusion, and the bodies you inhabit within it, you chose to make awareness of your true nature, Love, optional. You could block It out of your awareness and deny It’s existence, and you did.

BUT there is a BIG problem with that because It is the Life Force, the living essence that powers your bodies. If It leaves your bodies they die. Truly Life is Love, and when you deny It or block It your bodies start their descent downhill into illness, decay, and death. Don’t worry about that because, when the end comes for your bodies and your essence lays them down, life continues.

And instantly, in that moment of laying them down, awareness of your true nature returns. In that moment you know that you are indeed Love, One with Source and inseparable from It.

The whole point of being human at this moment is to find Love now, and not wait for human death to discover It. When you do, your whole perception changes, and you see, recognize, and honor Love everywhere, in everyone without exception, because everyone is You.

So my message for you all today is: “Be Love, be It now, and delight in the awareness that all is divinely taken care of, always, that there is absolutely nothing to worry about because all worries, anxieties, and fears are illusory, only Love is Real.”

When that realization dawns, as it will, you will find that you no longer suffer. Yes, there may well still be bodily pain and discomfort, but you will be at peace, content, and fully self-accepting, and you will find yourselves able to provide solace and comfort to others who are not yet stirring towards wakefulness. Your presence will be sought and welcomed because your energy fields will be fully empowered by the Love that you are.

Many who have had Near Death Experiences (NDE) have talked about them and written books about them, so if you would like confirmation of the eternal continuity of Life and of Love from another human who knows that this is so, then seek out their books, or their interviews on the internet. Truly there is an abundance of readily available information confirming for you that there is no death and that you are infinitely loved in every moment.

Because God loves you completely and utterly in every moment, then surely you should honor Him by doing likewise? You are eternally One with your loving Source, Father/Mother/God, and that is a state that can never change and will never change. Love is who you are, so accept yourselves fully and unconditionally now, and be and feel the Love that you are seeking.

Your loving brother, Jesus.

“Jesus via John Smallman: The Whole Point of Being Human at this Moment is to Find Love Now,” April 30, 2017, at https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/the-whole-point-of-being-human-at-this-moment-is-to-find-love-now/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2017 5:36:07 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday May 1, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, if you attempt to make someone be wrong for something, and it is a choice that their soul needs to experience, they will ultimately need to disappoint or detach from you, even if it causes them great distress to do so, because the soul’s desires must always be honoured.

If you are against a choice someone is making, it is because it is a choice that would not work well for you on your individual path. It is an experience you do not need to have, or a theme you have already mastered. This does not mean that the experience would not have value for the other person!

Human beings learn from experience. Just as others do not know what your soul agenda is, you do not know what another soul is seeking to learn and integrate. If someone is making a choice, it is because the experience itself holds value for them. It will bring them clarity, growth, or expansion. Each individual person has their own soul to-do list, and is fully capable as the leader of their own life expression.

Being a person who holds the space of encouragement, acceptance, support, and seeing others as masterful in their own right, makes you become a safe resource in the other’s life. It preserves your connection with others and is an expression of unconditional love.

Because you have not been judgmental, the person will always feel able to seek out your wisdom or advice should they decide they need it. You give the gift of freedom of self expression rather than fear of judgment, and can be a loving constant in other’s lives. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/05/01/daily-message-monday-may-1-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2017 5:50:36 PM

Ashtar: Come Fly With Us to Help Raise the Consciousness

ashtar“Greetings, Beloved Family! Well! If you didn’t know it before, feel the shifting that’s going on right now – it’s exponentially increasing in every moment, in every nano-second as you measure time. And this is no accident! This is exactly the way that it needs to proceed. Momentum is to be continually increasing, like the dominoes falling, picture that – the veritable cascade of falling dominoes all over the World – not just in the United States of America, and we want to make that very clear.

“Yes, we chose to show a ship in conjunction with the Statue of Liberty and there will be pictures of that, because that is symbolic of where Planet Earth is going to. It’s not just, you know, ‘give me your wretched, your poor, etc., etc.’ – just words that sound lovely but don’t really have meaning. We’re talking about putting the Truth into those words! We’re talking about the Statue of Liberty becoming a Worldwide symbol, or representation, of the High frequencies of Freedom and Peace and all that springs from Love.

“And we’re talking about it beginning within each and every Heart, and going out through the community and eventually joining, so it’s not a grid with bright Lights anymore, and if you want to visualize it, picture that grid filling in so that there are bright Lights everywhere – not just connections between the Lights. How does that look? Is it not absolutely beautiful? Because that, Beloved Ones, is how we see Planet Earth as it reaches the first of many – but the first real significant destination in the Higher vibrations!

“Now, we see it because it’s already happened. It’s multi-dimensional, you know. And so it is that on the Higher levels it’s already a done deal, as you might say. But we do understand that you have the limitations of the human perspective. That is still very real, and a part of your reality. What it is for you to do is to rise up and out of that, and as you do that, then, of course, you can take the World with you, as its consciousness rises!

“Now, even when consciousness is High, there have been some dips and drops. We want to talk to you about your perspectives. There are different – let’s just say locations of perspective from which you can view or assimilate information about what’s going on in the World. And this is wherever you want to place your focus in every moment, so it changes and shifts!!!

“But now, if you want to view what is going on in 3D, we really advise you to look at it from a Higher perspective, because if you don’t, as you know, it is easy to get drawn in to the low energies. For instance, you see a story of some violence and what does that do for you? Well, if you’re in the High perspective, you look at it and you say, ‘Thank goodness, this is another opportunity to see what needs to change,’ – not ‘thank goodness’ for the event that happened, but some Gratitude for the opportunity to see what there is to change!

“On the other hand, you can get drawn into the low frequencies of it and bring in some fear into yourselves. We don’t recommend that, but it’s your choice. And we are not judging, condemning or blaming in any sense of the word, wherever your focus happens to be because, as I have said, your focus is constantly changing. That is, the focus that you are consciously aware of within your conscious beings. So if you are taking yourselves up into Higher vibrations, you will have the same perspective upon these events as I, Ashtar, and all of the other ones of us who are not confined to the human bodies. That makes you more powerful to empower the changes that need to be made!!! Think about that!

“When you are in those High vibrations, you are a much more powerful being! You are acknowledging, first of all, your Divinity, or the LoveLight within you, and you are in a position to utilize it. Let us say that you do see something on your screens or you read something that is a story of violence. You can temper it within your own beings by simply being in the High place enough to send the LoveLight through yourself and then send the LoveLight to everyone who is involved. And send it out to the World with your message that we need to change this! We need to come together in our Hearts. We need to join in Community so that these kinds of events do not happen anymore. And that’s another way of saying, ‘Let’s raise up and get out of this 3D programming,’ which is like an endless loop, you know. It’s been going on for eons of time. And we know that you are perfectly willing to be up, up and out of it!

“So let’s join together with these energies and accomplish it. We are so close! This NESARA Announcement, for instance, is a HUGE step upward – forward, yes, into the Light, but upward in the sense of bringing Higher Dimensional Governance – Divine Governance and all that that means to Planet Earth! I’m not here to suggest to you that this is going to change things overnight. But wait a minute! What it’s going to do is immediately spike up the consciousness!!! You may have heard of the Schumann Resonance. Well, that’s what I’m talking about because that measures the consciousness. And NESARA’s Announcement is going to be met with a variety of responses.

“And so, the more that you, Beloveds – let’s call you ‘Ground Crew members’ – can do to help prepare Planet Earth for NESARA’s Announcement, the more the Consciousness will spike up and remain Higher than it is in this moment!!! That gives it more power to keep on going. And what is that empowering anyway? Well, the return to Love, the Homecoming, the Ascension, the Divine Governance in all matters of World Lifestyles, again emphasizing that NESARA is the official key to the door of the Golden Age, if you wish. And it’s for everyone on Planet Earth, not just the United States of America!

“Now, this concept has been tied to something that some are calling GESARA, and that, in turn, is tied to financial investments – arbitrage – which has been a way of life but will not be, because all currencies are going to be equal and there will be no more betting on the stock markets and so on and so on. That’s gone with NESARA!

“And there are many, many other ‘facts of life,’ as you might want to call them – programs that have been followed and adhered to and, in turn, vehicles of enslavement and so on. We’ve been all over that. We don’t need to go into that again. Those are going to disappear. The consciousness will spike up just because the Announcement gets made. But it’s empowering the Announcement that is our Mission as Ashtar On The Road Family!!! And so we invite you to look at it from that perspective and continue to participate in whatever way or ways you feel to do. Continue lifting yourselves up for whatever reason, remembering that this is ultimately your destination which is your Birthright – which is why you came into these bodies – into this lifetime anyway!

“So if all roads are leading to the Golden Age – forget Rome – go for the Golden Age! Oh, you can visit Rome if you want to, but after NESARA’s Announcement, it’s going to be greatly changed and in a much Higher vibration, as is every location Worldwide. And you will get up into the places where we will have transportation for you around Planet Earth – and beyond!
“There is already that technology, and you are well aware of it And we, in the Ashtar Command, have what we will call ‘superior technology.’ This is not a judgment – this is a statement of fact! And so we will be able to, as you might say, ‘roll out’ this technology, and many others, as soon as we are officially disclosed and acknowledged. And that day is coming very, very soon because as we decloak, or uncloak, as we meet with World leaders, the reality of our existence and our true intentions are becoming known to many, many more!!!

“And so it is that we are becoming more and more acquainted with you. There is a much Beloved Woman in San Francisco who has accepted the Mission of making not only our existence real, but our willingness, with eagerness, to connect and communicate and commune with you! More about that later.

“In the meantime, come on up to the ships when you want to lift up, and come on up to the Bridge. You have a boarding pass here; you have a boarding pass to Sekhmet’s ship. Come up to your own ships! Sit in your pilots’ seats. Do these things to help bring them in to wherever – or I shall say – whatever level Planet Earth and Humanity and all of Mother Gaia’s kingdoms are occupying, because there are many, many levels. You heard our Beloved Reporters* talk about people who are going to and from 5D, going back and forth. And this is reality! Make it your reality, more and more!

“And so we have all of these opportunities unfolding at Light speed – Lighten-ing speed – and we simply invite you to broaden your perspectives, or open them even more. And this is a Heart-based kind of an endeavor. And be all that you came here to be. And see and know and feel all that you came here for, and then share it. That, Beloved Ones, is our Mission! And we will be even more in evidence as these Announcements get made!!! And along with the ships, we will be bringing wondrous technologies – some of them are already here!

“And we, ourselves, are already participating in major clean-ups, of radioactivity and toxicities and so on and so on – chemtrails in particular. Yes, they may be putting the chemtrails out, but we are neutralizing their contents in, I shall say, large numbers, or percentage of the time – more often than not! It is still necessary to leave some evidence intact, if you know what I’m saying, but for the most part, we are neutralizing. So do your part. Clear out whatever you’ve got in the way of 3D program residues and let’s fly together!!! And so we thank you all for being here in this Gathering most Divine – High vibes and happy flying to all! And so it is. Salut!

» Source – Channel: Susan Leland

(eraoflight.com)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!