Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Find out what shaped your Adland friends
4/14/2010 8:49:24 AM
I was born as a catholic.I was taken to church every Sunday.

I just wanted to know who God was and why we are in this world.I had so many questions but no one could help me.

I was married and pregnant with my first child when a lady came to my house.She was a Jehovah witness.My father had warned me they were from Satan but she seemed so nice so I talked to her.

She asked me questions which I had wanted to know about I was so happy.She answered all my questions with the bible.
I learned Gods name Jehovah.I had never heard this name.
My father always took us to church every Sunday but I learn t very little.
This lady changed my life.She saved my marriage and answered all the questions I had for over 20 years.

Today I do what she did.I spend most of my time helping others to know the truth who God is and what is going to happen in the future.
I am happily married for over 30 years and we have 4 children who all worship Jehovah and also help others.

At the moment I also made a website to show others how dangerous drugs are.Vitamins and homeopathic remedies are safe and they replace dangerous drugs.
I Hope you take time to read my website.

To your health
God bless
Vonni
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0
4/14/2010 7:59:00 PM
Thanks for posting your stories! I've enjoyed reading them!
Lose weight! Get in shape! Come and join the 90 Day Challenge with me! http://www.GettingFitIn90.bodybyvi.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2010 8:21:46 PM

Veronica,

Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us.

We all have stories to tell and should share them.

Roger

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2010 8:29:46 PM
Hello Roger,

This is an excellent topic very close to my heart and I know that it is yours too from seeing what you have to say in your posts over the years. There are other qualities I see in you which are inspiration for me.

I could say that all the people mentioned in here inspired me in some way, Starting from Tony Robins, Brian Tracy where I was shaping my financial world. Later there was John Paul II. Although most of you know him as a pope, for me his inspiration was on different level. He was my countryman and knowing that he represents my nation and that he builds up respect for us was what mattered.

Later in my live came totally different discoveries and so far these are my biggest inspirations to date. These were my kids and their growing up. There was a lot of questions about how and why. Finally it came questions about God and religion. This caused me to question my own understanding about it and look for explanations. I revisited university and took courses in philosophy. Studied bible many times back and forth and read books about spirituality. I never blamed my kids for moving away from believes we were teaching them from their birth, as I knew they they are refusing to accept the truths preached by those who every day themselves are breaking rules which they present as coming from God. I encouraged the discussion and learned from them. Together we have discovered that there are answerers and together we have started to see shapes emerging from the confusing and contradictory understanding presented by different teachers over the centuries and millenniums.

I wish you all, that you could learn from your children. Our children by being young, are much less affected by our surrounding and conditioning caused by the societies we live in, so their minds are more inquisitive and they are less afraid to show carriage and question the status quo.

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
4/14/2010 8:57:02 PM
Thank you Roger I like letting others know about how I got so happy and joyful.Getting to know the true God who is our father really makes life so easier.
I look forward to reading others stories.

love
Vonni
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!