Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Find out what shaped your Adland friends
4/19/2010 8:59:11 PM
HI Roger,

Satan contols this world and many have been strong and done what is right.When I see their courage and faith this helps me to stay strong.
There is a war going on at the moment between Satan and Christian people.This is in the spiritual world and Satan wants to control as many as possible.He is very cunning and controls many.
On the television they are warning people the end of this world is coming.Unfortunately the churches are not warning people.
The churches are in spiritual darkness far worse than in the middle ages.

Constantin had become a Christian but he put his false ideas into the truth.So the apostasy start.
The catholic church told people to read latin so they could not understand they were not doing what the bible said.
During the middle ages the whole world was in darkness.
At least people knew who Satan was.
Any one who refused to go to church was burnt as a witch or devil.
It was against the church to have any other ideas that the church believed.Anyone caught reading an English bible was burnt alive.

William tyndale was a catholic priest and he wanted everyone to read the bible.The bible was in latin so he asked to do it in English.
He had to flee to Germany. In Germany The king had allowed the bible to be translated into Germany so Tyndale managed to translate the new testament and part of the old testament.
He found out that Gods name Jehovah had been hid from the people so he put it back into his translation.
He also found paying money to the priest would not save anyone.
It was a gift is one was faithful and doing what God wanted.
The bible is the truth today.
Tyndale did not care if he was burn alive he just wanted everyone to have the bible so they could see the truth.
After his death his wish was granted and the Tyndale bible was put in all churches.
What a wonderful faithful courageous man William Tyndale was.
The movie about his life has really inspired me to do what is right.

Another person who really inspired me was William Wilberforce what a faithful man.
Despite health problems he companied about the slave trade which was so evil and he managed to get it stopped.
This took his whole life and fortunately his wife helped him when he was ready to give it up.

If you have not yet seen the movies about these people it is worth watching them.
I have watched movies about many faithful men which have really helped me to do right despite problems.
I have just recovered from shingles on the brain.Not many survive from this.Doctors were no help but with Jehovah's help I recovered my health.Using mud and vitamins.
Many today beleive in faith healing which is very dangerous.
Many have died not receiving medical help which if often needed.

John 17vs3 is such an important scripture.
And this is life eternal,that they might know thee the only TRUE God and Jesus Christ,whom thou has sent.

Satan has very craftily blinded people so bibles which are printed today do not have Gods name.
Earlier bible translations had Gods name in a few places the main one is psalm 83vs 18.
I have been kicked out of many houses because I Showed people Gods name.
Today because of the trinity people believe Jesus is God.
But this is not a bible teaching.

Faithful men from the past really inspired me.
If you want to be really inspired read stories about the early Christians.
Today we have free will to worship how we want no one forces us like in the old days.
So most just don't worship God at all.
With evolution being taught in the high school and no bible studies done.Young ones are so confused.
Parents refuse for them to read the bible.
This really upsets me.

Thank you Roger for allowing me to tell others who have inspired me.You sound like a wonderful man.
God bless
To your health
Vonni.

Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2010 6:11:33 AM
Quote:
HI Roger,

Satan contols this world and many have been strong and done what is right.When I see their courage and faith this helps me to stay strong.
There is a war going on at the moment between Satan and Christian people.This is in the spiritual world and Satan wants to control as many as possible.He is very cunning and controls many.
On the television they are warning people the end of this world is coming.Unfortunately the churches are not warning people.
The churches are in spiritual darkness far worse than in the middle ages.

Constantin had become a Christian but he put his false ideas into the truth.So the apostasy start.
The catholic church told people to read latin so they could not understand they were not doing what the bible said.
During the middle ages the whole world was in darkness.
At least people knew who Satan was.
Any one who refused to go to church was burnt as a witch or devil.
It was against the church to have any other ideas that the church believed.Anyone caught reading an English bible was burnt alive.

William tyndale was a catholic priest and he wanted everyone to read the bible.The bible was in latin so he asked to do it in English.
He had to flee to Germany. In Germany The king had allowed the bible to be translated into Germany so Tyndale managed to translate the new testament and part of the old testament.
He found out that Gods name Jehovah had been hid from the people so he put it back into his translation.
He also found paying money to the priest would not save anyone.
It was a gift is one was faithful and doing what God wanted.
The bible is the truth today.
Tyndale did not care if he was burn alive he just wanted everyone to have the bible so they could see the truth.
After his death his wish was granted and the Tyndale bible was put in all churches.
What a wonderful faithful courageous man William Tyndale was.
The movie about his life has really inspired me to do what is right.

Another person who really inspired me was William Wilberforce what a faithful man.
Despite health problems he companied about the slave trade which was so evil and he managed to get it stopped.
This took his whole life and fortunately his wife helped him when he was ready to give it up.

If you have not yet seen the movies about these people it is worth watching them.
I have watched movies about many faithful men which have really helped me to do right despite problems.
I have just recovered from shingles on the brain.Not many survive from this.Doctors were no help but with Jehovah's help I recovered my health.Using mud and vitamins.
Many today beleive in faith healing which is very dangerous.
Many have died not receiving medical help which if often needed.

John 17vs3 is such an important scripture.
And this is life eternal,that they might know thee the only TRUE God and Jesus Christ,whom thou has sent.

Satan has very craftily blinded people so bibles which are printed today do not have Gods name.
Earlier bible translations had Gods name in a few places the main one is psalm 83vs 18.
I have been kicked out of many houses because I Showed people Gods name.
Today because of the trinity people believe Jesus is God.
But this is not a bible teaching.

Faithful men from the past really inspired me.
If you want to be really inspired read stories about the early Christians.
Today we have free will to worship how we want no one forces us like in the old days.
So most just don't worship God at all.
With evolution being taught in the high school and no bible studies done.Young ones are so confused.
Parents refuse for them to read the bible.
This really upsets me.

Thank you Roger for allowing me to tell others who have inspired me.You sound like a wonderful man.
God bless
To your health
Vonni.

Thank you Roger and Veronica!

This world is controlled by our beliefs.

Who`s beliefs teach him/her that Satan controls word ... surely they need the revision. How can God approach to him? Where`s God? In Satan`s shadow? Is He?

There are so many ways/paths of so called New Age, and still a many different religions.
Christians (and all others) really can benefit reading Pope John Paul II, Mother Theresa, Florence Scovell Shin, IF Gospels do not offer a full clarity ...

TRUTH IS ALWAYS SIMPLE.
Beliefs which give credits to Satan (for anything) work in his favor.

Sincerely,
Branka

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2010 1:06:10 AM

Hello Roger,

I have no idea how come this thread & topic escaped my attention? its a marvelous idea, thank you for starting it & inviting me here...I have been inspired by what I have read so far.

As far as I go the list of people who inspired me to be who I am today is in this order....

a] My Father - He taught me about Christ and showed me Christ thru the life he lived.

b] My Mother - I learned to learn from her mistakes !!

c] Jesus - by far the most influencial person in my life after studying about him extensively.

d] Mother Threasa- her life speaks for itself as actions do speak louder than words.

e] Mahatma Gandhi - his simplicity & way of thinking !

f] Many friends - friends from across the globe here at Adland and elsewhere.

I have taken from each of the above persons mentioned and this forms who I am today, but I allow myself to be inspired each day by something or someone or the other, so I would have my 'inspirational hero' on a daily basis.

Thank you once again for doing this for us to get utterly inspired all over again.

Last but not least YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME :)

thank you for your friendship !!

Blessings

Pauline

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2010 10:45:09 AM

Pauline,

Thank you so much for you list of inspirations.

I love your list. it shows what a grounded person you are and shows why you have such a kind but firm attitude towards success.

Your list will inspire others I know.

Roger

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2010 5:48:12 PM

Quote:
Hello Roger,

This is an excellent topic very close to my heart and I know that it is yours too from seeing what you have to say in your posts over the years. There are other qualities I see in you which are inspiration for me.

I could say that all the people mentioned in here inspired me in some way, Starting from Tony Robins, Brian Tracy where I was shaping my financial world. Later there was John Paul II. Although most of you know him as a pope, for me his inspiration was on different level. He was my countryman and knowing that he represents my nation and that he builds up respect for us was what mattered.

Later in my live came totally different discoveries and so far these are my biggest inspirations to date. These were my kids and their growing up. There was a lot of questions about how and why. Finally it came questions about God and religion. This caused me to question my own understanding about it and look for explanations. I revisited university and took courses in philosophy. Studied bible many times back and forth and read books about spirituality. I never blamed my kids for moving away from believes we were teaching them from their birth, as I knew they they are refusing to accept the truths preached by those who every day themselves are breaking rules which they present as coming from God. I encouraged the discussion and learned from them. Together we have discovered that there are answerers and together we have started to see shapes emerging from the confusing and contradictory understanding presented by different teachers over the centuries and millenniums.

I wish you all, that you could learn from your children. Our children by being young, are much less affected by our surrounding and conditioning caused by the societies we live in, so their minds are more inquisitive and they are less afraid to show carriage and question the status quo.

Bogdan Fiedur

Hi again Roger,

came back again to read up on some of the posts here again, very very interesting indeed !

Bogdan, yours in particular touched me cos' of the topic of children.

Ah children...how fragile are they !!!!! I believe we as parents have a great great responsability of shaping who they grow up to be.

Both my sons were allowed to find their own truths & discover God on their own ! Even tho' I being strong in faith I never ever offered them religion !! or a comformity that society required. Discovering God & ones faith is such a personal issue. It was not uptill they were young men did they stand up for their beliefs and proceeded a study of it. I had no part in that at all...ofcourse the only part however was that I kept praying for them unseizingly and believed God would take care of them without a doubt and HE has so beautifully :) my faith can only be lifted to a higher level when I think back on it !

Parenting can be such a challenge and can only turn out well if there be no hypocrisy found.

Just some thoughts here !

nuff said I guess :)

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!