Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Find out what shaped your Adland friends
8/18/2010 9:03:07 PM
Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labour in freedom.
-- Albert Einstein
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2010 10:13:27 PM

PHIL

I stole this and brought it here.

I thought it very apt.

Roger

This past week, on August 26th, we marked the 100th Anniversary of the birth of one of the greatest living Testimonies to God's Love who has ever walked among us, Mother Teresa. Also, one week from this Sunday, on September 5th, will mark thirteen years since the day on which she returned home to our Lord.

Mother Teresa
Humanitarian

August 26, 1910 - September 5, 1997

Here are a few of my favorite Quotes from Mother Teresa...

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."
Mother Teresa

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
Mother Teresa

"God doesn't require us to succeed; He only requires that We try."
Mother Teresa

"I am but a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world."
Mother Teresa

"I know that God will not give me anything I can't handle. I only wish that He didn't trust me so much."
Mother Teresa

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to one another."
Mother Teresa

"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. Remember, Peace always begins with a smile."
Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die, just so that you may live as you wish."
Mother Teresa

"The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion, because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between."
Mother Teresa

"We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls."
Mother Teresa

And finally, quite possibly my favorite Quote from Mother Teresa...

"Words which do not share the light of Christ, only increase the darkness."
Mother Teresa

May God Bless You & Give You Peace,

Phil

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2010 10:57:09 PM
Hi Roger,

There is mother Teresa in each of us. Just needs to be awakened. I believe that this community has quite a few people in whom Mother Teresa is waking up right now.

This is great.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2010 12:06:26 AM

Thank you Bogdan.

I think that you are right.

Roger