Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Pet Stories
5/19/2012 7:08:37 PM
Hi Cheryl,

I made a site for fleas check it here

Hope it is helpful.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/18/2012 7:48:24 AM
Thanks Myrna,

We have the other cat back again due to unfortunate circumstances.

I think I found where I missed the fleas, or rather the defleaing...the porch! They don't go out there often as we don't have much summer but both of them were scratching when they came back in. Needless to say they don't get out there now till I get this thing finished. I was so close!!! Then of course, we got the other cat back.

What fun!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2012 2:13:48 AM
HI Cheryl,

I don't know about the fleas this year, I have not seen any. Buddy is out every day, but so far no fleas. There is a brown bug that gets on him and come in the house, but they never last long. The bugs go for the light and I think they get zapped pretty quick. Anyhow I would rather have them then the fleas. I will keep you informed on the fleas or no fleas. lol

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2012 4:55:28 AM
Hi Myrna,

Yes, what a saga!

Of course, it doesn't help that "life" gets in the way of my eradication efforts. I've learned though, so I expect success in the end, whenever that is.

What fun I've been having!

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2012 6:18:20 AM
Hi Myrna,

I was away for two weeks. The weather got a little cooler which helped the flea situation. However, my husband was too busy at work to do much. I am grateful he fed the cats and all of my plants were alive when I got back, too. The outside birds probably didn't get fed and their bird bath was dry, but other than that I am just catching up on cleaning, etc.

My one cat with the flea allergy has licked more areas. I think I have those pesky things on the run, though. I'll redouble my efforts. The one with the flea allergy only has to get bitten once and she'll itch for a while. I think the diatomaceous earth does help. I just have to vacuum lots! Hard to do when you're not home....

Cheryl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!