Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Pet Stories
10/10/2012 2:44:14 AM
Hi Cheryl,

I am glad you are back. Time is going so fast, here we are into our second week in October. With the short days becoming shorter and the nights are getting longer, it just seems like the night is always so much more than the days. I guess that is why I like to sleep more in the winter, it just is not a fun time. So thankful that I enjoy doing a lot of things. Like putting a puzzle together, boy that has been a long time.since I have done that.
I also have a table cloth that needs to be embroidered, which I have had for years, it is just all the yard ready.
Did you ever see my little bird? He is the sweetest little guy. Not bother, but so much fun to have around. I will try to get a picture on soon.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2012 5:11:57 AM
Hi Myrna,

No, I didn't know you got a bird. Good for you! I am sure you are enjoying the company.

We were keeping a cat for my brother-in-law until he could take it back. In June we were finally able to give him his cat back. He only had her back for 3 weeks when he suddenly passed away and we picked up the cat again. It's a really nice cat but was too much for our geriatric cats. Last weekend, we took her to my late brother-in-law's daughter. It's a pretty good match and they say she's beautiful. I am sure she is also having a lot more fun there than she did with us.

So now we just have two cats. It seems pretty quiet with only two.

I am looking forward to seeing a picture of your new bird friend.

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2012 12:56:17 AM
Hi Cheryl,

Finally got a picture of my little darling bird Freddie, he is so adorable. He says, pretty bird, love you, plus other noises he adds.he has a nice whistle too.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2012 1:55:39 AM
Hi Myrna,

Oh wow, you got a lutino. He's pretty. How'd you get one that already talks or did you teach him already?

There are so many pretty cockatiel colors. I like the white face, too. It would be hard to choose.

Thanks for the picture!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2012 2:13:18 AM
Hi Cheryl,

I taught him to say Love you" and to whistle he came with the pretty bird. But lately he will not say those two things, but you walk into the room and he whistles, it is so darn funny and cute. I love this little guy.
I have found out the males talk the female just chirps. I like them either way, they all have their own personalities. To me they all adorable.
Blessings,
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!