Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
3/11/2010 12:57:40 AM
Hi Phil,

Wow, with having a graveyard and crosses to mark these lost children, makes it more real, then ever before. How could a doctor complain, he surely needs to ask for forgiveness. I would say he feels guilty, or it would not bother him. I hope he keeps feeling guilty until he wakes up to what acts he is committing.
Thanks for all your work of making us more aware.

Hugs and blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2010 6:13:56 PM

Hi Myrna,

Thanks for stopping back by and thanks for your Comments & your Continued Support. Yes, the Crosses definintely drive the point home, now don't they? It's like this Graphic that I like so much says, there's a reason ...

There also continues to be Good News from around the Country as 40 Days for life continues the struugle. One of the first things I saw this morning as I opened my e-mail was a message from 40 Days for Life telling everyone that the abortionist from Columbia, Missouri has resigned. Praise God! I can't think of a better way to start my morning then to hear that babies in Missouri are much safer today.

The Planned Parenthood there went from being open Mon-Sat to now just being open partially on Mon, Wed and Fri. There is still a chemical abortionist there who is giving RU486, but there is no surgical abortionist. We must pray diligently for God to convert the chemical baby killer so all babies can be safe in the Columbia, Missouri area.

The good news did not end with that report however. Here locally in NC, the Planned Parenthood abortion center that’s the site of our 40 Days for Life vigil in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, was closed for two consecutive Saturdays and the abortionist was nowhere to be seen. It's uncertain as to why the facility was closed, or whether the cutback in hours is permanent; so we must just keep on showing up and doing what is our Christian privilege as well as our obligation to do.

Do you see what happens when God's people deny apathy and embrace loving, peaceful action against child killing? Imagine if everyone who claimed to be pro-life, everyone who called on the name of Christ as their Savior would show up on a Saturday morning at their local abortion mill, and cry out to God. Imagine what could be accomplished if the church actually acted like what they claim, abortion is murder.

Each morning, as caring and concerned Christians, we must each rededicate ourselves to the Struggle, and that's why each day I pray...

Lord God, Heavenly Father, my Creator & Redeemer, I thank You today for the gift of my life, and for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion, and yet I rejoice that You have conquered death by the Resurrection of Your Son. I am ready to do my part in ending abortion. Today, I commit myself never to be silent, never to be passive, and never to be forgetful of the unborn. I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement, and never to stop defending life until all of my brothers and sisters are protected, and our nation once again becomes a nation with liberty and justice, not just for some, but for all. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen!

We must always remember...

God Bless My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2010 8:46:35 PM

Dear Friends,

Today is Good Friday -- the day on which we as Christians mark the crucifixion and death of the Son of God, our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. In memory of Christ, many 40 Days for Life volunteers in a number of cities are planning to pray at abortion centers today.

For instance, every member of the 40 Days for Life team in Everett, Washington is invited to pray outside the abortion facility today.

The same invitation has gone out in Syracuse, New York. Not only is it Good Friday, but the local Planned Parenthood center in Syracuse is doing a "pledge-a-picket" campaign. Abortion businesses will do this as an attempt to get pro-life people to stay away. They say that the vigil participants are raising money for them.

In most cases, though, this is a desperation move to raise funds to make up for lost business, as clients see people praying and become convinced that abortion is NEVER the answer.

In Houston, Texas, Planned Parenthood is also doing "pledge-a-picket," even going so far as to falsely say that the people praying are hired hands who are being paid a salary and benefits to show up for "40 Days of Harassment."

In other locations, the abortion businesses spent the final days of the 40 Days for Life campaign trying to bully vigil participants. In one city, the facility's staff tried to convince a police officer to keep people far away, even though city laws hold no restriction on peaceful activities in the public right-of-way.

In Boulder, Colorado, the abortionist wrote a lengthy letter to the editor denouncing the "harassment" caused by the throngs of people outside his business. The daily newspaper went to investigate, and found people quietly praying on a cold day when a light drizzle was falling. Still, the abortionist is demanding that the city council impose a 500-foot buffer zone to keep the prayer volunteers far away.

This is to be expected; Christ Himself said we would face this sort of thing. In Matthew's gospel, He said,

"Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven."

Paula in Tucson offered a nugget of truth that I think is worth sharing. As she prayed at the 40 Days for Life vigil, she realized something. "I looked at the no trespass signs," she said, "and I laughed -- because God was already there."

God IS already there -- in the abortion facility.

God IS already there -- when life begins.

That point became quite clear to Christina, who suffered a miscarriage in the ninth week of her pregnancy. "The doctor wanted my husband and I to come and see for ourselves that this little 9-week-old unborn child was a real baby," she said. "I know this is hard for you," said the physician, "but as a doctor, I am appalled when people tell me it is not yet a baby." "And as we looked at this little baby," Christina said, "we could see the little heart through the opaque flesh, the hands and feet formed but still like a little web, the head larger than the rest of the body."

It was, in a word, amazing -- God's miracle.

"It was a pleasure and a joy to join in the vigil this year and I will never miss another one," said Christina. "You feel the presence of God at every minute."

Friends, if you're able to, take time to pray at an abortion center today, Good Friday. Remember Christ. Remember the babies, the mothers, the fathers, the abortion facility staff.

And remember -- God is already there.

Also Remember my Friends, Satan is Alive & Well and living in Washington, D.C., so...Please Pray For The Innocents My Friends.

God Bless You,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2010 10:49:23 PM

Hello Friends,

On this Resurrection Day, when our Precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rose from the Dead, Conquered the tomb, and brought us the promise of Eternal Life, please join with me and take a moment to Pray for the Preborn as well, that they may have the opportunity to live and serve the Lord.

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life, And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion, Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death by the Resurrection of Your Son. I am ready to do my part in ending abortion. Today I commit myself Never to be silent, Never to be passive, Never to be forgetful of the unborn. I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement, And never to stop defending life Until all my brothers and sisters are protected, And our nation once again becomes A nation with liberty and justice, Not just for some, but for all including the Preborn., Through Christ our Lord. Amen!

JESUS IS KNOCKING ~

A nurse on the pediatric ward, before listening to the little ones' chests,
would plug the stethoscope into their ears and let them listen to their
own hearts. Their eyes would always light up with awe. But she never
got a response to equal four-year-old David's.
Gently he tucked the stethoscope in his ears and placed the disk over
his heart. "Listen," she said, "What do you suppose that is?"
He drew his eyebrows together in a puzzled line and looked up as if
lost in the mystery of the strange tap-tap-tapping deep in his chest.
Then his face broke out in a wondrous grin. "Is that Jesus knocking?"

Listen to your heartbeat.
Listen for the knock of Jesus upon the door of your heart.
Please open your Hearts and let Him in.
God Bless You & Keep You My Dear Friends,
Phil
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2010 4:55:42 PM

Hello Friends,

I find it Ironic and so sad, that even as we Celebrated the Joys of Motherhood this past weekend, we as a Nation, still continue the Slaughter of our Innocent Children. Please watch the following and then please join me in Daily Prayer for the Preborn...

Everyone Against Abortion Please Raise Your Hand

Eternal God, You have revealed Yourself as the Father of all Life. We praise You for the Fatherly care which You extend to all creation, and especially to us, made in Your image and likeness.

Father, extend Your hand of protection to those threatened by abortion, and save them from its destructive power. Give Your strength to all fathers, that they may never give in to the fears that may tempt them to facilitate abortions.

Bless our families and bless our land, that we may have the joy of welcoming and nurturing the life of which You are the source and the Eternal Father.

Amen.

God Bless You My Friends & God Save The Preborns,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!