Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
2/24/2010 6:19:27 PM

One great cause this is to stand up for Phil,

every part of the world faces this issue. As the Bible says in the end times man's heart will grow cold, and yes it does need a very cold hearted person to deprive the unborn of life. Sad very sad indeed ! Here in India an unwed mother is ostracized and suffers an unimaginable life if she dares to bare the child.

The drawing of 'Mother n Child' is a common scene in rural India and it kinda stuck in my head.... :)

Thanks for drawing our attention to this issue. And that the walk to the cause will get the attention and spread awareness amongst the offenders.

Blessings

Pauline

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2010 10:13:05 PM

Hi Pauline,

Thanks my Friend for coming by and thanks for yor kind words of Support. Thanks also for allowing me to use your Beautiful Drawing. There was just something about a Mother holding her baby so gently and tenderly that spoke to my heart. I had just received an email from my Friends over at StandTrue about another of Satan's Spawn, this time a young lady by the name of Angie whio tweeted her Abortion live, and was bragging about it on FaceBook. Brian did an Interview with her and you can read it here on his Blog at http://www.bryankemper.com. Please join me in praying for her Soul that she gives her heart to Jesus and repents, because there must be an especially Instense fire burning in the section of Hell reserved for the Baby Murderers.

I hope that you'll enjoy this delightful, and yet Inspiring Video...

May Our Lord Bless You & Keep You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2010 2:25:20 AM

Hello My Friends,

I Found A Really Cool Pro-life Video – A Must See

I found this today and thought it was ingenious. Yes it is in Spanish, but there are English subtitles on the bottom. Watch it and pass it on to your friends, your blogs or anywhere you can.

As Of March 1, 2010, 107 Babies Saved In Last 13 Days From 40 Days For Life Efforts in 167 Cities.

http://40daysforlife.com/blog

Please Pray For The Pre-Born Innocents

God Bless You My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2010 4:04:39 AM
Hi Phil,

I have always wondered, if life doesn't start at conception, when does it start? That is so stupid to even think any other way. I guess it is when they think it should start. Also, what difference is legal abortion from the back street abortions that are done, they both are killing, or wouldn't you say murder!

Keep up the great work my friend.

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2010 2:31:30 PM

God said, "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you."

Jeremiah 1:5

Hi Myrna,

Thanks for coming back by to visit and thanks for your Support. You're absolutely right my Friend. Either way it's Murder!

What is "choice?" Does anyone really understand the meaning and definition of choice and the consequences of being pro-choice? "Choice" is a nice, innocent-sounding and safe code-word that really means, "I choose to support the murder of innocent, helpless and defenseless babies. Choice and those who choose to be pro-choice are under the illusion that saying they are pro-choice is an innocent, nicer-sounding and safer code word... that really means that they support the murder of the most innocent of all human life, the defenseless, unborn baby.

There's just no polite or nice way to say I want to have my unborn baby killed by paying a doctor to "terminate my pregnancy" through legal abortion. Even saying "I want to terminate my pregnancy" is a code since everyone knows that a person isn't pregnant with a blob of tissue. When someone is "pregnant," that means there is a baby boy or girl in their womb. So, the ultra-extremists from the left, can't use "terminate my pregnancy" because it actually means, to everyone that hears it, that there's a baby that is being "terminated" or a baby is about to be killed.

Those who are pro-choice and are hiding behind code-words like "pro-choice" and "moderate" are wanting you to believe they are moderates! In fact, there is nothing moderate about the murder of innocent, defenseless, and helpless babies.. The far-left liberals and ultra-extremists always use code-words such as choice, moderate, and abortion rights...Abortion rights??? That one always makes me think twice... wondering if the far-left extremists had made another mistake about "choosing" this particular "code-word." Especially since even the most ultra-extremists of the far-left understand that there is not one single thing that is "right" about abortion. Please show us where to find in our U.S. Constitution where it states that a woman has a right to murder an unborn baby? No one has the "right" to murder anyone, or take anyone's life, this includes the life of an unborn baby.

Aborting an innocent, defenseless baby is NOT a choice, it is a pre-meditated decision to MURDER an innocent, defenseless and helpless human being that you may have helped create.

Choice
is NOT a private decision, not when the choice involves the lives of four people - These four people are; 1. The baby. 2. The baby's mother. 3. The baby's father. 4. God, the Creator & Giver of Life.

Does the unborn baby have a choice in this "private matter" that may end in THEIR deaths???

No, there is but one conclusion to draw conscerning Abortion

ABORTION IS MURDER
ABORTION IS SELFISH
ABORTION IS MEAN
ABORTION IS FOREVER

The Following is by By Martin Niemoller (1892-1984), a Protestant pastor in Germany, imprisoned in Dachau and Sachsenhausen concentration camps.

First they came after the Jews,
but I was not a Jew, so I did not object.

Then they came after the Catholics,
but I was not a Catholic, so I did not object.

Then they came after the Trade Unionists,
but I was not a Trade Unionist, so I did not object.

Then they came after me,
and there was no one left to object.

Will we as a Nation, choose to speak up before it's too late? When they come after us, because we're too old, or just because some goverment Bureaucrat thinks we're not worth saving, will there be anyone left to stand up and object?

Remember the words of Mother Teresa...

"But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child - a direct killing of the innocent child - murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?" Mother Teresa

The time to end the Murder of the Innocent Babies is Now! All Babies, Born & Unborn, have an absolute right to Life, Liberty. and the Pursuit of Happiness.

NO ONE has the "right to choose" to end the life of another.

Thanks Again My Friend & God Bless You,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!