Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/31/2010 12:29:46 AM

Hi Jim,

Thanks for coming by and thanks for your Comments. We must all keep praying for the Unborn and keep fighting for those who are being born that they might survive the Reign of this Butcher.

God Bless My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2010 1:16:18 AM

Hi Friends,

Just because the March in Washington has passed for another year - the Battle still goes on!

Yes, it's about to begin -- again!

Next Wednesday, February 17, the 40 Days for Life campaign will kick off in 165 cities across the United States, Canada, Australia and Northern Ireland.

165 cities -- that's the most ever for a spring 40 Days for Life campaign!

I'm more appreciative than ever before of all the sacrifices required to pray outside abortion centers at this time of year in much of North America.It's a challenge, and it's a sacrifice -- but we know that when two or more are gathered together in Christ's name, He is there -- and He hears our prayer. It's worth it!

Just this past fall, many gathered in His name at abortion facilities in 212 communities. We've compiled pictures from many of their 40-day vigils into a short, 7-minute video that will give you an amazing look at the heart of 40 Days for Life -- people gathered peacefully, united in a common purpose, praying for an end to abortion. It's powerful evidence that each of us can take our simple prayers and join something that is much, much larger than any of our individual efforts ...... and a powerful invitation for YOU to get involved ...... to get involved AGAIN if you've participated in the past ... ... to get involved FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME if you've never done anything like this before!

Please click here to see the video:

http://40daysforlife.com/blog/?p=574

During five previous 40 Days for Life campaigns, more than 300,000 faithful people in 282 cities participated in 40 days of:

* Prayer and fasting for an end to abortion

* Peaceful vigils outside abortion facilities

* Grassroots community outreach and education

By the grace of God, 40 Days for Life has already helped to save at least 2,168 children from death by abortion, led 28 clinic workers to walk away from the abortion industry, and contributed to the closure of five abortion centers.

And now YOU have a chance to help shape history as part of this 40 Days for Life campaign!

The list of the 165 participating cities across the United States, Canadian, Australia, and Northern Ireland has just been posted online at:

http://40daysforlife.com/location.cfm

The 40 Days for Life campaign runs from February 17 to March 28 -- and you can help save lives by getting involved today!

Here's what to do:

1.) Go to the list of 40 Days for Life locations:
http://www.40daysforlife.com/location.cfm

2.) Using the map, or the list of locations, click
on the site that is closest to where you live.

3.) You will be redirected to the web page for
that local 40 Days for Life campaign.

4.) On that local web page, SIGN UP with your name
and e-mail address to get involved and help
save lives!

That's it!

You will then receive information on the plans for your nearby 40 Days for Life, and how you can help make an impact. Then, help spread the word to everyone you know about 40 Days for Life! The easiest way is to forward this e-mail to your friends, family members, co-workers, and fellow believers.

Looking forward to GREAT things this campaign!

Yours for Life,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
2/16/2010 4:03:48 PM

Hello Phil,

We will be praying for the March in DC. We are in our 80's with 2 GREAT grandchildren who we keep while Mom and Dad work and they are such a joy, My Mom used to sing this song to us and we know how dear each child is

SWEETEST LITTLE FELLOW - EVERYBODY KNOWS - DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL HIM BUT HE'S MIGHTY LIKE A ROSE. - LOOKING AT HIS MOMMY -EYES SO BRIGHT AND BLUE - MAKES YOU THINK THAT HEAVEN IS COMING CLOSE TO YOU.

These babies are God's creation - each one innocent and precious in His sight and should be in ours.

Barbara Reynolds

Barbara Reynolds http://barbara.powerfulnetworkingsecrets.com 336-227-2983
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2010 5:32:20 PM

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for coming by and thanks for speaking out for those who cannot speak for themselves. Hope you'll stop by the POTW Forum if you get a chance and meet some of my other Friends

The March was Inspiring, as always, however at the same time it was depressing, whenever I stopped and realized that one year later, we'll probably have to be back once more, and Millions more babies will have been murdered in the meantime.

That's why I'm so happy that we have 40 Days for Life here in NC. I'll be down in Charlotte at

A Preferred Women's Health Center
3220 Latrobe Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28211

7AM- 7 PM February 17th - March 28th

for as long and as many days as my health will permit.

There are also Vigils being held down closer to you all from Burlington down in Raleigh from

7am-7pm outside of
Raleigh Women's Health Organization of Raleigh
3613 Haworth Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609
on February 17 - March 28

Also there is a Vigil being held in Winston Salem

Forsyth Women's Center/Planned Parenthood
3000 Maplewood Avenue
from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.

If I'm able, I'll be visiting all three of the Sites at least a couple of times, however my main location will be down in Charlotte, since I have been to that location several times before.

Please keep praying for the Babies, and pray that God will speak to the hearts of those involved in the wholesale Murder of these Innocents, and they will turn back to the Lord and allow Him back in their hearts before it's too late. The Day of Atonement is coming sooner than many think and the Unrepentant shall suffer for their Sins.

Thanks for the words to the wonderful little song. Here's a Rare copy of one of my favorites, Bing Crosby singing Mighty Lak' a Rose from 1945...

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2010 9:00:11 PM

Hi Friends,

This is a little "Doodle" as she calls it, from our Dear Friend Pauline Raina. To me it kind of says it all...

Thanks Pauline, your "Doodle" is great!

(Please Click Above)

The Battle Goes On

Babies Are Being Saved - Lives Are Being Changed

Bless You My Friends,

Phil

+0