Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/27/2010 2:57:16 PM
Hi Phil,

I came across this video and I thought you and the readers will find it interesting.

MSM again failed to report on a Pro Life March in San Fransisco. It doesn't surprise me in the least but yet I'm still disappointed at the arrogance and disdain they have for life and decent Americans so much so they refuse to report on their activities.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 7:32:31 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the Link.

Sounds like the young man from Liberty University might need to return for more study.

There is only One Source for the Truth, the Bible, the inerrant, unfailing, Word of God. No confusion, no doubt.

Many people, sadly including many Christians, think abortion is a difficult and controversial issue. In reality, there is no difficulty or controversy at all—providing we allow the Bible to teach us, and not impose the ideas of fallible people on to its plain meaning.

There are two main issues to consider:

1. Is the unborn child (“fetus”) a human being?

2. If so, is it ever acceptable to kill the unborn?

The answer to both questions can be found in the beginning of the Bible, in the Book of Genesis. Please feel free to read along for yourselves, but I read ahead. The answers are:

1. Is the unborn child (“fetus”) a human being? YES!

2. If so, is it ever acceptable to kill the unborn? NO, NEVER!

No need for the Church, a Denomination, nor certainly any mortal Humn Being, to have to interpret the Word of God.

Have a Blessed Day My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 8:05:14 PM

Hi Sara,

It's so good to see you back again. I appreciate your visiting and I appreciate all your Prayers and Support.

As you'll note in my other post, the work has just begun. The cries of the Unborn will not stop until the killing stops. That requires a Repeal of Roe v. Wade, and the closure of all the Abortion Mills & Slaughterhouses of Planned Parenthood.

That's why 40 Days for Life is so important...

February 17th - March 28th

Please Click the Banner for Details.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 10:52:15 PM

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the Video. It is indeed refreshing that, especially in San Francisco, there are still those who care about the Truth.

As always, our old "Friends" over at Communist.News.Network.

are still up to their usual tricks.

CNN Can't Figure Out Who Attended the Annual March for Life Against Abortion

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The Culture and Media Institute noticed that CNN had some of the worst coverage of the March for Life on Friday of any mainstream media outlet.

Here's what it noticed: Near the end of the 3p ET hour of CNN’s Rick’s List on Friday, host Rick Sanchez couldn't seem to figure out who was protesting at the March for Life in Washington D.C.: “It’s the 37th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision in Roe v. Wade case….both sides being represented today, but it does appear to me, as I look at these signs that - which side is represented the most….Do we know?”... As Rick puzzled over which side was more represented at the protest, numerous pro-life signs could be clearly seen on screen. Returning from the commercial break, Sanchez clarified, but still seemed completely unfamiliar with the annual event: “As far as we can tell, following this protest on this day, the bulk of the protesters that we have seen here - that doesn't mean there aren't others, because we haven't gone out and counted them individually - seem to be anti-abortion activists. We've seen more pro-life signs than we have the others.”

Steve Graydanus of the National Catholic Register responded, "I think of myself as a pretty jaded person, but I admit to being gobsmacked by the naked disregard for truth of the media coverage of the 2010 March for Life. Shame on every so-called journalist involved."

Thanks My Friend & Have A Blesse Day,

Phil

+0
1/28/2010 9:33:16 AM
Well, tonight you heard that dirty 4-letter word mentioned by Obama albeit in a softer tone, B-U-S-H! I guess that's why we've been having the wet weather here in Nevada! Regarding abortion which as you know is packaged ever so neatly in health care legislation, you heard a pitch tonight for passage of this " piece of work "! ( And you thought this went by the wayside with Brown's win in Mass. ) Look for a new word to use in your lexicon! It's called " reconciliation ". This is when the house passes the senate version of the health care bill ( even though the house liberals do not care for the senate version ) and a agreement is made behind close doors ( naturally ) to " fix " the bill to everyone's liking. Under this scenario it only takes 51 ( instead of 60 votes ) democrats to pass this legislation, thus we get reconciliation. The table now shifts to the " blue dog democrats " who must be contacted to defeat this bill! Of course, Obama will and has said the process will be " transparent ". I'm sure glad that Obama uses a teleprompter to read these english words and phrases. I would hate to have him interchange the phrase " abortion on demand " for " murder "!
James Lykins
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!