Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/20/2010 6:07:27 PM
Hello Sara,

Permit me to reply.

“He did not deserve to die like that”.

Most probably not, he was only doing his job, doing what he was told to do. Did we not hear those phrases some 60 years back?

Abortion is murder, and a country that legalizes murder will see nothing more than what they themselves have promoted be it by abortion, euthanasia, or other embryonic experimentations. Manslaughter brings about manslaughter, no two ways about that, just as anything else.

What person has the right to authorize mass murder? It’s not acceptable because it is not seeable, be not surprised that when our governments authorize the unthinkable that they will surely not be able to manage the despair of millions of women that did not know. This human desperation is also not a political argument. Whatever one might think about “liberation” trends they are all lies and despotic hate of them that wish to possess power of life and death over the Creator of life himself.

Abortion is not Freedom.

No offense obviously in what I say.

Friendly yours,
Robert.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2010 6:21:41 PM

Hi Sara,

I'm so happy to see you here. Thank you for coming by to visit and thank you for your comments.

I agree that this is a highly emotional issue and that each and every person must decide for themselves. For myself, there is only one decision that can be made. The Lord gave Moses the Ten Commandments, one of which was "Thou Shalt Not Kill", and even though I know that He sent His Son in order that we might be saved by Grace, I still take the Commandments very seriously. I do not believe in killing for whatever reason. I will fight the Death Penalty, just as hard as I fight Abortion. Only God has the right to decide how and when we die. For me, it's as simple as that.

It's unfortunate that there are those confused Souls such as the man who killed the Abortion Doctor. When it happened, I said a Prayer for both of them. Each of us must stand one day in Judgement before His Throne. God makes the final judgement, and only He can forgive us and welcome us Home, or consign us to the Eternal Fires of Hell. All any of us can do until then is to Pray and Praise His Holy Name.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2010 6:41:04 PM

Hi Robert,

Glad you stopped back by and thank you for your comments. Yes, as you said, Abortion is Murder. Neither the Doctor nor the Gunman had the right to take another's life. God will sit in Judgement of both of them one day. Personally, I would not want to be either one standing before the Throne.

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." Revelation 21:8

As I said, I appreciate that you've been so supportive here at my Forum and I'm thankful for the Video and all of your kind words.

Have A Blessed Day My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2010 11:13:55 PM
Hi Phil,

Just came by to see how you're doing here and was heartened to see the responses.

The anti abortion movement is world wide and has believers in many countries throughout the world. The injustice of killing the innocent can never be justified and no rationalizations can absolve the guilty for committing these crimes.

So many women suffer throughout their lives for aborting an unwanted child and sincerely wish they had acted differently. Education is the answer but with the perverse new Obowma czars even that is being brought to its knees and the education process is going in directions that will ultimately create a society that is being taught that anything is proper and nothing is perverse.

B Hussein Obowma is all evil and everything he mandates and supports is evil and to the detriment of the good people of the United States. We knew all this prior to his election but unfortunately there weren't enough of us that saw the writing on the wall.

Hopefully yesterdays election results in Mass. will be the beginning of the end to this regime and decency and morality will return to the United States as a norm and not just lip service. Possibly this new Senator will be the final nail in the coffin of the Obamacare obscenity.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/21/2010 8:25:16 AM
Hello Phil,

Here is a video that with authority, if need be, exposes the one more media lie about embryonic stem cell research.

This video not from YouTube cannot be pasted I'm affraid. sorry.

http://en.gloria.tv/?media=46918

Friendly yours,
Robert.

+0