Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The LAW of ATTRACTION - Daily Quotes
9/14/2009 10:40:40 AM

I Can Always Enter My Vibrational Vortex of Creation... The key to getting inside your Vibrational Vortex of Creation; of experiencing the absolute absence of resistance; of achieving complete alignment with all that you have become and all that you desire, and of bringing to your physical experience everything that you desire - is being in the state of appreciation - and there is no more important object of attention to which you must flow your appreciation than that of self.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from Abraham's newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships. Available HERE

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

I will be away for most of the next two weeks for business...

so, I will  surely not post a daily quote.

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2009 11:42:17 AM

I'll Not Ask Others to Become Different for Me... Let your Vibrational Escrow percolate, and you do your best to give it your undivided attention so that you become a Vibrational Match to it. And then, when the Law of Attraction brings all of it together and brings you, because you're a match, together with it - then there aren't any bugs to work out. Don't ask the person, or people, that helped you to define what you want to become what you want so that you can have what you want. (Oh, that was so good.) Instead, let them be the Step One part of it (the asking part). Use your willpower and your decision to focus upon what you want - and then the Universe will bring you what you want.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from Abraham's newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships. Available HERE

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2009 11:39:20 AM

Unless you do something about your vibrational countenance, nothing can change. Nothing long term will change, that's certain... Haven't you noticed that a new disease pops up, and humanity finds the cure, only to find another disease popping up? Don't you think it's interesting that you don't get to the end of those diseases? The reason you don't, is because you have not yet come to the end of pushing against things.

--- Abraham

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/16/2009 5:20:30 PM

Hello dear Alain,

You started a great thread my friend!

Now I need the time to study all posted so far.

I met Abraham when was working with a specific frequencies and liked the way he channelize this great knowledge.

I must admit .... (and you surely won`t like it) ... I think The Law of Attraction will not work so long. So great things are coming to substitute ... all existing laws.

I asked Branka about that.

She thinks the same.

But who may know how right we may be :) ?

Anyway, your huge efforts to bring all this are greatly appreciated, and I will really dive into matter.

Hope you are great.

Blessings and hugs,

Luka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2009 2:00:32 AM

Hello Dear Luka!

Happy to see You My Dear Friend!

I hope that You are feeling better and, I guess You are at least a little by Your Presence all around... GREAT!

CONGRATULATIONS as well on your New Responsability as a Team Member of the POTW... GREAT!

THANK YOU for your kind comments on my thread about the Law of Attraction!

I need to say that I do not share your thoughts about the Law of Attraction not being around for long still... This Law is not a human law that can be changed as we feel like but a Universal Law that in my opinion is immuable and that is applicable no matter where you are in the Universe or at which level of your growth process you are arriving. This law is the same for everyone everywhere in the Universe... and, I started this new thread because I think that it is important more than ever that we become PROfessional at using it... especially NOW that we are moving forward into the 5th Dimension. You are totally FREE My Friend to think otherwise and I have nothing to tell about it... I just respect your Opinion!

As You say, we'll see as we move forward what is there in the future... But, personally, I prefer to keep learning, understanding and trying to master as much as possible this Universal Law of Attraction!

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!