Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The LAW of ATTRACTION - Daily Quotes
4/26/2010 11:17:14 PM

If you knew everything was really all right, and that it always has a happy ending, then you would not feel trepidacious about your future. Everything is really so very all right! If you could believe and trust that, then, immediately everything would automatically and instantly become all right.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Springs, MD on Sunday, April 11th, 1999 #421

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2010 10:19:47 AM

When you try to justify where you are by pointing out how bad things are, you are headed in the wrong direction. Reach for the thought that feels better, And allow the natural Well-Being that is yours.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Detroit, MI on Saturday, September 27th, 2003 #422

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2010 10:01:20 PM

You cannot judge the value of a life by its quantity. It is by the joy that you are feeling. The more joyful you are, the longer you live. Let yourself relax and breathe and be free and be joyous, and romp. The optimum physical life experience is to have plenty of things that stimulate you to desire, and an awareness of the way you feel, so you're reaching for thoughts that feel good--so you're wide open, so you're tuned in, tapped in, and turned on. We promise you, the timing of your death is always chosen by you. Chicago, IL -- 9/7/02

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, September 7th, 2002 #423

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2010 10:02:55 AM

It doesn't really matter what religion anybody believes. If their life is working (and there are many different approaches to life that are working very well) then why not let them believe whatever they want to believe? It's all working in the way that it is supposed to be. There are religions that you wouldn't want anything to do with, that are perfect mechanisms for the people who are involved in them. And therefore, they are a very good thing.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Asheville, NC on Sunday, April 25th, 2004 #424

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2010 10:35:57 AM

As you practice your more positive, better-feeling story, in time your pleasure will become the dominant vibration within you, and then as you couple your pleasure with your means of earning, the two will blend perfectly and enhance each other.

There is no better way to earn money than to do the things that you love to do. Money can flow into your experience through endless avenues. It is not the choice of the craft that limits the money that flows—but only your attitude toward money.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" #425

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!