Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The LAW of ATTRACTION - Daily Quotes
9/4/2009 2:01:39 PM

The Law of Attraction Assembles Happy Relationships... Asking your relationship with any other to be the basis of buoying you up is never a good idea, because the Law of Attraction cannot bring to you something different from the way you feel. The Law of Attraction cannot bring you a well-balanced, happy person if you are not yourself already that. The Law of Attraction, no matter what you do or say, will bring to you those who predominantly match the person who you predominantly are. Everything that everyone desires is for one reason only: they believe they will feel better in the having of it. We just want you to understand that you must feel better before it can come to you.

In simple terms, if you are not happy with yourself, or with your life, the attraction of a partner will only exaggerate the discord, because any action taken from a place of lack is always counterproductive.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from Abraham's newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships. Available HERE

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The LAW of ATTRACTION - Daily Quotes
9/4/2009 3:38:31 PM

Hi Alain !

Thanks for bringing here those two amazing teachers and their great ABRAHAM .

I very much like the way they present and explain so important things .

Here is one useful video , and I`d my best to find one, which is very important for each of us - about being in a tune with  the zero point of time.

Dear Alain ,

Love and hugs,

Branka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2009 6:06:28 PM

Hello Dearest Branka!

THANK YOU for Your Presence and Support as always...

This is a Great Video... Thanks for sharing here as well!

Have an Outstanding Weekend My Friend,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2009 2:51:52 PM

The Thoughts I Think Determine the Relationship I Attract... You are the thinking, Vibrating attractor of your experience; and the thoughts you think determine everything about the life that you live. As you turn your attention toward the positive aspects of the personalities and behaviors of others with whom you share your planet, you will train your point of attraction in the direction of only what you desire. Not only does the power of your thought determine which people make their way into your life, but the power of your thought determines how they behave once they get there.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from Abraham's newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships. Available HERE

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2009 3:00:38 PM

And, TODAY, I need to had this Special Text as well My Friends...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Immanuel

Note from Marlene

I received the following message from one of the Rainbow Scribe members who told me the following:

Dear Marlene,

I'm following your website daily, it helps me a lot. Thank you!

A few days ago a friend of mine was in a small bar having a coffee and suddenly he started to 'receive' thoughts...
He ran home and wrote everything down. Then he sent it to me for an opinion...

Then today I read in Metatron's message:

'but for the most part I am sure that each of you are beginning to realize, that each of our channels on the Earth plane are being coordinated more and more to validate each other’s messages, '

so, is my friend's message a 'real channeled message'?, if so what to do with it?  hoping your wisdom will shed some light on it.

Thanking  you in advance,

Blessings
G

I believe this message merits posting on my website, and offer it here for your discernment:

Beloved Brothers,

I come today to speak with you about your reality. 

We of the Higher Realms see many of you involuntarily creating new fibers in the net of fear. Many of you are imprinting the Infinite Substance with thoughts of low vibration; this is due mainly to the mass media and Internet doom messages you are getting daily.

When you focus your attention on possible nuclear war, new viruses, etc. you are allowing these things to materialize.The thoughts you have make your Reality and the things you hear influence your thoughts.
We know you all want peace, love and health in your lives, but you cannot bring those vibrations into being by thinking about their opposites.

My beloved Brother and Master –the entity known to you as Jesus- said: “Let the dead bury their dead”, meaning put all things pertaining to past and fear completely behind you. 

When comes to your reality, it all depends on you. 

The moment you are afraid, the whole of existence is afraid. If you are in Light, the whole of existence is in Light. Do not forget the Universe is an echoing place. If you focus on fear, fear comes back; if you give Light, Light comes back. It is one of the universal Laws: whatever you sow, you reap; whatever you give, you receive.  There is no need to think about it, it is automatic.

The real enemy is Fear; it blocks your very possibility of sending out Love and Light. Fear keeps you ignorant, it means something has been ignored, something has been bypassed, and you have not taken note of it. Your inner treasure -the Creator’s Light- has always been there but you have been negligent of it because of your fears.

Feel more and more full of Light, which is the way to get rid of fear and come closer to the Original Source. Visualize your Inner Sun glowing in pure gold Light. Hold this visualization for five minutes every morning, increasing its intensity every day. You will start feeling it; others around you will start feeling it too.

It is in your Inner Sun where the Creator’s Light is stored each time you ask for it. It is your birthright as a member of the Universal family to claim it. Once you claim it, you have claimed your own inner being.

As co-Creator of your reality, your thoughts shape the Infinite Substance into matter. Whatever happens in your density has to be thought before, has to be allowed by the Collective. Whatever you think affects everybody else.

Send out Love thoughts into the Logos every morning, when you are fresh, younger, rejuvenated.

Logos is the Collective, is common ground to all. Logos is the common continent, don’t think yourselves as islands.

Your thoughts are needed at these shifting times. Open your heart to the Infinite Creator’s Light. The more open you are, the more existence will flow through you. And the more existence flows, the more you will be able to understand the Logos.

Humanity as a whole has the opportunity to ascend to a higher plane of being, and your Light is very much needed for this process at this time. You have volunteered for this. No special preparation is required, all that is needed you already have.

The Infinite Power is working with you, and to make yourself efficient you only have to put positive thoughts into it.

We know in these times there is confusion and doubts, We of the Higher Realms hear your questions, but the answer cannot come from us – it can only come from your own Heart center. In fact, it cannot come as an answer, it will come as awareness. It will be a blossoming, a blooming of your being.

The very best thing you can do for the whole Universe is to make the most of yourself. Align your thoughts with the Infinite Creator and hold your Light everyday. Send out Love. Leave fear behind.

I AM Emmanuel

(please use, reproduce or quote this message freely . Channeled by Langa)

========================================================

Dear Marlene,

Thank you very, very much for your reply!

My friend's name is Pablo Montanez, he's originally from South America (Uruguay) now living in Slovenia. I talked to him and he would be very much honored if you post the message in your website! He has a website but isn't related to spirituality, he's a professional photographer.

His email is: 
pablo@pablomontanez.com

Once again, thank you very much for your reply and advices!

Many Blessings!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From The Rainbow Scribe Update... http://www.therainbowscribe.com

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!