Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The LAW of ATTRACTION - Daily Quotes
10/8/2009 11:41:06 AM

Anything you desire, the Universe can find a way to let it happen within the context of people’s natural, joyful desires. It must be, for this is a joy-based Universe.

And so, as you watch children playing in the mud and having great joy in it, you might not enjoy playing in the mud, but they do. And so, there’s somebody enjoying doing something you don’t want to do. And that pretty much applies to everything. There’s someone who would enjoy doing every thing that you don’t want to do. And if it really came down to where there was really not one person willing to do that thing, you would develop another way of approaching it. There are a lot of things that were in your history that you no longer participate in. You left them behind because no one wanted to do them.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003 #221

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2009 12:50:03 AM

Hey Hey!

Here is a Special Quote... This is indeed an Inspirational Video for YOU My Friend...

Hope You Enjoy and get something out of it... for YOU!

In case You can't play the video... here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEqdr_Awdak

Have A terrific Weekend!

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
10/10/2009 1:51:58 AM

Thank you so very much for that , I enjoyed it very much,  

may I use it to send out to others?

Thank you again my friend.

All the best to you.

Shelly

SCIENTIFIC STUDIES Orthopedic, Joint, Restoring, Youthful Appearance Nutritional Breakthrough Heralded by Top Orthopedic & Plastic Surgeons as the missing link to Bone & Joint Health & Restoring a Youthful Appearance http://www.jusuru.com/193517
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2009 2:27:43 AM

Hello Shelly!

Great! I am happy to see that You like it... and, you can share it as much as You want with all of your friends... For all to enjoy!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
R
R F

325 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/10/2009 3:32:48 AM

magnificent,

I certainly enjoy it,

+0