Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New POTW Nomination's Forum With Info....
12/19/2005 12:21:41 AM
Hello LaNell! 8) I will hire you as my campaign manager if I ever decide to run for office. LOL Thank you so much for your help in getting the word out about the POTW poll. John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/19/2005 1:21:16 AM
Hi John; ========================================= I am humbled by what I've seen from you this week, first what you have been doing by campaigning for Bob Needham and now by bringing to our attention Deborah's deeds. I will put Deborah on the next poll, she surely deserves to be on it as you do my friend. ========================================= Thank you, John, those are kind words. Do you mind if I tell a short story? As you know, Peter and I were among Bogdan's first members. As Adland grew, I left to pursue my own business growth. Over the years, my clients appeared on national television and in national magazines. Forbes and People, The New York Times and more. Quietly, I stand in the background each time, watching them enjoy the limelight. I do not seek it for myself. You see, when they succeed, I succeed. That is quite enough for me. I do not have as much spare time as I would like, so I do not visit many other forums. But - at mine - I strive to teach my forum members how to recognize what works (so they can do more of it) - and how to recognize what does not (so they can do less of it). When I see people in Bob's forum posting to their list to help him along... and I see people distributing Deb's "Starfish" book for charity... and I read a post (such as Johnny's) saying "It's working, Linda, I'm starting to make profit!" - those are all the reward I need. That is what I am here for. Those are the people that I believe set a shining example for the other 22,000+ members to see... Ordinary, yet exceptional people that are working to make their goals happen - right here at Adland. If I can help them get there - that's quite enough for me. : ) Linda
+0
12/19/2005 5:36:55 AM
Hello Linda! I know what you mean, helping people is a reward in its' self. Your post reminds me of Bo Tipton's (This week's POTW) motto, “to succeed we must help others to succeed”. Thank you Linda for your inspiring post. Have a great day my friend! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/20/2005 10:59:41 AM
Hi John. I Hope I am not being a Pest, But I have another Nominee. I would Like to see Manuel Davis be put on the Ballod. He has been so Great about Helping the Veterans with Supplying some Very Important Resources and Information and he has worked real Hard at this. Just another Great Person to Add to the Great List of People. :) Thanks Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2005 9:57:15 PM
Hello John! 8) I want to nominate two people, Carla Cash and Janise Collins. Both are favorite friends and active in the community. LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!