Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mohamed Gani
8/9/2005 4:50:15 PM
My Dear Friend Shawn Edwards ! Thank you for your valuable comments, supports and encouragements on my Forums. Thanking you, once again. I try my level best to keep informed few interesting and at the same time, important news/informations/etc. to all our friends and I really and sincerely feel that it is my moral duty to do my best to our Community. Please pray for me and thanking you, once again. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Mohamed Gani
8/11/2005 1:57:29 PM
Mohamed, I rate you a 10 for your great interaction in adland and your informative forums, Great job my friend :-)
+0
Mohamed Gani
8/11/2005 1:57:29 PM
My Dear Friend Lee ! Let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks with gratitude for your goodself for rating me 10 for my humble interation in our Community with informative Forums. Thanking you, once again. I honestly and sincerely feel, that, it is my moral duty to do my best to our friends and Community. Hence, I am trying to do something good through my humble Forums, which may be useful to all our friends and community. Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0
Mohamed Gani
8/13/2005 9:23:23 AM
Your an inspiration to us all ! Thanks for your great forums ,I never get tired of reading them. Your friend Leanne Busby
+0
Mohamed Gani
8/13/2005 9:23:23 AM
My Dear Friend Leanne Busby ! (With due respect and regards) !! Let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks with gratitude for your good-self for being kind enough in rating 10 out of 10. I do not know, whether, I really deserve for it or not......but, let me take this opportunity to "Salute" you and pay my best compliments to you,with due respect and regards. May God bless you with all His Riches ! (Amen) !! You will be always in my Prayers ! Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love, Affection & Respect ! Your Ever Loveing - Humble Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!