Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mohamed Gani
6/17/2005 8:05:03 AM
Dear Friend, Thank you for your rating. I am here for your goodself and I feel much impressed with your lovely comment to the Organization. Thank you, once again. If I am of any use to you here in Dubai, U.A.E., please feel free to contact me directly on my e-mail : ganimohd@hotmail.com Awaiting your earliest response ! Always your Well-Wisher !! Friendly Yours, Mohamed Khadar Gani ganimohd@hotmail.com
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Mohamed Gani
7/9/2005 11:56:05 PM
Well gani, all i can say is, if you're a 10 with Kathy, Anamaira and eLizzie, you're a 10 with me, too.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Mohamed Gani
7/9/2005 11:56:05 PM
My Dear Friend Greer Trumble, Thank you very much. I really liked the "Style" of your "Rating". Let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere and heartful thanks and gratitude for your good-self for your "Rating". Thanking you, once again. Kindly convey my kind enquiries and best regards to all the members of your family and our friends over there. With best "Compliments" from : Mohamed Khadar Gani ganimohd@hotmail.com
+0
Mohamed Gani
7/16/2005 5:39:38 PM
Greetings Mohamed, Gary and Janice Hawkins rate your site a 5 just because you have a nice picture and a friendly face! We hope to return after you get moved in and get your web page up and running! Mohamed, we are worlds appart but we enjoy hearing and seeing what our friends all over the world are doing and see what they are promoting too! Have You seen Better Universe 24 hr toll free welcome message 1(888)689-1084 USA and Canada or 1(618)355-7272 Internationally http://gh0071960.betteruniverse.com Your welcome to join our friends list if you like, respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins USA
janice2005
+0
Mohamed Gani
7/16/2005 5:39:38 PM
Dear Friends ! Thank you for your message and rating. You are right ! We are worlds apart but we enoy hearing and seeing what our friends all over the world are doing and what they are promoting too. Regarding me, I am running my own "International Friends Organisation", "International Business & Job Opportunities" - "International Mail Order Advertising and Marketing Services" + I am a humble member of so many International Friends Organisations/Business Establishments/Advertising and Marketing their business at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am residing in Dubai, U.A.E. Besides, I am trying to migrate to U.S.A. or Canada or Australia. If you need to know anything more in detail about me, please feel free to contact me on my e-mail : ganimohd@hotmail.com or call me on my Mobile : 0p0971502243765. Awaiting your earliest response from your side. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani ganimohd@hotmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!