Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mohamed Gani
10/8/2005 1:40:17 AM
My Dear Friend Dawn Cooke ! (With due respect and regards) ! Let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks with gratitude for your good-self for your kindness of rating me 10 out of 10. I do not know, whether, I really deserve it or not.....but, let me take this opportunity to salute you and pay my best compliments to you, with love and respect. Thanking you, once again. May God bless you with all His Riches ! (Amen)!! You will be always in my Prayers ! With lots of Love,Affection and Respect ! Your Ever Loving - Humble Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani e-mail : ganimohd@hotmail.com phone : 00971502243765.
+0
FAITH FAITH

79 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Mohamed Gani
10/20/2005 11:50:11 AM
For You, Mohamed Gani, A HUGE 10! Thank you for being my Friend and for your Support and Prayers!!. Take care, and keep in touch. Faith http://www.money4u22.bravehost.com
+0
Mohamed Gani
10/20/2005 11:50:11 AM
My Dear Friend Faith ! Let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks with gratitude to you for your kind consideration and favourablen action of rating me 10 out of 10. I do not know, I really deserve for it or not, but......I salute you and pay my best compliments to you - with due respect and regards. May God bless you with all His Riches ! (Amen)!! You will be always in my prayers ! With lots of Love, Affeftion and Respect ! Your Ever Loving - Humble Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani. e-mail : ganimohd@hotmail.com Pnone : 00971502243765.
+0
Mohamed Gani
11/7/2005 5:43:00 PM
I really appreciate Mohamed's interesting posts on current events, believe it or not, Did you know. Thanks for spreading these bits of wisdom. Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
Mohamed Gani
11/7/2005 5:43:00 PM
My Dear Friend Kristopher Mccraw.......! Thank you for your rating : 10 out of 10. Thank you for your sincere appreciation. Thank you for your sincere encouragements. Thank you for all.....................................! Yours Friendly, Mohamed Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!