Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Mohamed Gani
5/29/2005 6:48:34 PM
Gani appears to be a very friendly and open person, though I've only known him a few minutes. Thank you for your lovely message in reply to my invitation. Thea :)
+0
Mohamed Gani
5/29/2005 6:48:34 PM
Dear Friend, Thank you for your rating. Please keep in touch with me and if I am of any use to you, please feel free to contact me on my e-mail address : ganimohd@hotmail.com Thanking you once again, Friendly yours, Mohamed Khadar Gani ganimohd@hotmail.com
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Mohamed Gani
5/31/2005 7:53:53 PM
Mohamed, You have no site posted.Thank you for your kind words and wanting to be my official representative.I graciously except. kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Mohamed Gani
5/31/2005 7:53:53 PM
Dear Friend, Thank you for your rating. I am very impressed about your contribution and comments on me to our esteemed organization. Thanking you, once again. Again, I would like to bring to your kind notice that I wish to be a part and part of your esteemed organisation and if at all I am of any use to you, please feel free to contact me directly on my e-mail : ganimohd@hotmail.com My Postal Address : Mohamed Khadar Gani P.O. Box : 27744 Dubai United Arab Emirates. Always your Well Wisher !! Friendly Yours, Mohamed Khadar Gani ganimohd@hotmail.com
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Mohamed Gani
6/17/2005 8:05:03 AM
Hi Gani, I'm glad to realize that you're not the one whom was told in one of the Forums! I was on the point to write you and to ask; and I saw your name below my post At Linda's. For me you seam to be a good guy, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!