Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Anthony. Hobbs. 'security Guy
11/12/2005 6:58:17 AM
Susan, Thank you so much for your vote of confidence in what we are trying to do, to make the members of the Adlandpro community aware of some of the nastier elements of the Internet. Anthony & Pam.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2005 8:37:17 AM
A Big "10" Goes to our Security friend in Las Vegas. Anthony, Thank You for all you do. You are always kind and are very helpful to us all. I am very happy to call you a friend :)
+0
11/12/2005 8:37:17 AM
Eileen. Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. Coming from you, are very own Security Adviser, I'm deeply touched, as is Pam. Anthony.
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2005 4:37:09 PM
Anthony, I gave you the highest rating because you deserve it for all you do for the members at AdlandPro. You have a tactful presence that maybe I should try to emulate! Peace, Leon
+0
11/13/2005 4:37:09 PM
Leon, Thank you for your rating. As for being tactful, well maybe it's because I have had a lot of years in the security business dealing with explosive situations where violence could occur at the slightest wrong word. Being tactfull has probably saved a lot of pain & hurt over the years, towards me, and from me. So I guess yes, you may be right in your assumption. Thanks anyway. Anthony.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!