Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Anthony. Hobbs. 'security Guy
8/20/2005 2:24:34 PM
Hi Anthony, Great website and Personal safety items. It remains daily effort to keep ahead of scammers, cons and hackers .But if they ever get bored and stop how would we learn to improve our security :-) (Joking) Thank you for inviting me to be part of your adland family ,God Bless have a great weekend .Lee
+0
8/20/2005 2:24:34 PM
Hi Lee. Thanks for the great comments. Yes, scammers, con men/women hackers & phishers do make our daily life on the internet busy, but hey, like you say, it tests our security.... Our Personal security products site does seem to get a lot of interest (& customers, thankfully). We are always happy to pass on any tips for people to make their little bit of this planet safer, even if the only customers we can accept are here in the USA. Once again, thanks for the nice words. Anthony & Pam.
+0
8/20/2005 4:33:00 PM
Greetings Anthony and Pam, It was a real pleasure to cruise through your websites and read all the interesting things you have there. We do have something in common also, Gary and Janice Hawkins found each other also on the internet and have been married 5 years the 25th of August. We feel almost like we know you so we rated your sites a 10 out of 10. We welcome you to the Adland community and wish you Better Health and a Prosperious Year! respectfully, your friends in Idaho, Gary and Janice Hawkins.
janice2005
+0
8/20/2005 4:33:00 PM
Gary & Janice. Thank you for your kind comment. So, like us, you were also one of the first couples to find their perfect match via the Internet. Back in the days when all your friends told you that it would never work & that people you talked to on-line just told you lies....... Well I guess you proved them wrong as well! Now it seems that the Internet is the ONLY way to find true love. It seems more & more sites are appearing everyday to help singles find love. Well good luck to them, it's just a pity that people have to pay someone for the privelage of finding that special person for them. We have not been married quite as long as you two, but it took us a long time to be able to get the authorites to allow us to be able to get married. Thank you once again friends in Idaho. Anthony & Pam your friends in Nevada.
+0
Bill Braylark

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/5/2005 5:54:02 PM
Dear Anthony, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You get a "10" on your professional approach and on your "website appeal." I like the way you have the availability of several different languages in instant translated format. I was very impressed. Keep up the good work, because maybe the "powers that be", just might be coming up with an "11" system :). Warm regards, BILL BRAYLARK, ICF President & CEO
-- -- Stay Positive, Mr. Bill :-) 678-768-0848 http://www.StreamlineFunnelSystem.com/?ID=1494
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!