Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Anthony. Hobbs. 'security Guy
10/5/2005 5:54:02 PM
Bill, Thank you so much for your comment & high vote. The reason for the different languages on our websites, is purely economical. It is for the different nationality's living here in America. As we only retail to the 'home' market, we did not want to lose any potential customers, because they did not understand English well enough to use our web stores. Thank you once again. Warm regards to you & yours. Anthony Hobbs. Webmaster, Co-Owner PTH Group Inc
+0
10/18/2005 12:40:50 AM
Your a great person,who I can see is going to go the fast way to the top,thanks for being a friend! Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
10/18/2005 12:40:50 AM
Leanne. Thank you so much for the nice message. You too are going to the top & will probably be waiting for me. Anthony.
+0
10/18/2005 8:11:16 PM
A 10 for the great Viking-friend You are, for many I will say a helping star. You are a friend i rate very high, cause friends like You just lives in the sky. (angels) For friends You always are there, I`m happy You are HERE! Your Viking-friend Arild
+0
10/18/2005 8:11:16 PM
Arild, my Viking brother. You are also very high in my estimation of a true friend. Adlandpro has NOT been the same since you entered our little community. Thank you so much Friend. Anthony.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!