Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ruth Bradford

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Bogdan Fiedur
7/6/2005 12:18:54 AM
just for creating this awesome site
Ruth What are you two biggest challenges in building your home business? This free ebook will help you. Success in 10 Steps http://networking529.wordpress.com
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
7/6/2005 12:18:54 AM
Thank you Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Bogdan Fiedur
7/7/2005 1:25:33 PM
Hello Bogdan I came across you quite by accident. I had seen the name Bogdan mentioned several times in forums, but had no idea whom they were talking about. Now I know... and with knowing Bogdan' is the name of the mastermind behind Adlandpro I can't leave without saying...Thank you. Adland has helped me grow, and I've met some wonderful people here. ~May you continue to enrich us with this fine Community~ Robin Fagan
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
7/7/2005 1:25:33 PM
Hello Robin, Thank you. Members like you create this community and I'm glad to hear that it helped you. I hope that using tools provided here you will be able to grow your business and/or yourself farther. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
7/14/2005 11:14:26 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thank you so much for everything you and your staff do. If there was an eleven I would have given you an eleven. Also in regards to the Mixer, I feel Winnipeg is the place and a summer month would be best. Thanks again and look forward to the big event. Dave Young
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!