Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
6/10/2005 3:54:49 PM
Thanks John, I'm sure Bowser would be glad to hear that. He is definitely the boss when we go for a walk as he marks his trees. His domain ends there though. He has plans to get involved with the internet in his next life. :) Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
6/12/2005 9:03:56 PM
Hi Bogdan, I appreciate your friendship and it is an honor to have you as my friend. If anyone deserves the rating of a "10," that person should be you. I thank you for having the vision and insight to bring "Adlandpro" to the world at large. It is remarkable that through your concept, you continue to accomplish what leaders of many nations of the world couldn't accomplish: you are bringing people together from all over the world as one big family. In addition to your other outstanding qualities as a motivator, leader, successful businessman, the other wonderful quality you have is your "HUMILITY." you have come accross as a very humble man, in spite of your success and the power that comeS with it. We here at the Adlandpro community should learn a lot from you and how you carry yourself. You are also doing your best to keep the community moving smoothly in the right direct with your actions, and through the positive quotes you give us in the forums. For all these terrific reasons, I give you a perfect rating of "10." May God grant you the wisdom, good health, prosperity, and many years of abundant blessings to keep the flame of the "Adlandpro" family burning and shinning. Sincerely, Emmanuel Ebeh, M.A.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
6/12/2005 9:03:56 PM
Hello Emmanuel, I value your rating very high after seeing your forums. They are showing clearly what kind of person you are. The one I like the most is called. What makes you likable person http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=3371 Bogdan
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
6/14/2005 6:36:15 AM
Amazing man, amazing awesome leader and webmaster,someone I would trust, follow and succeed like,I give Bogdan Fiedur a 10 because everything about the adlandpro.com community and public sites,has been done ,by Bogdan,we use it and we thank you regards your friend 114374 jeffrey OBrien Australian Adlandpro.com member and proud to be associated with them..
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
6/14/2005 6:36:15 AM
Thank you Jeffrey, I'm looking forward to meet you at the first Adlandpro community "Get Together'. Bogdan Fiedur

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!