Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
7/14/2005 11:14:26 PM
Hi Dave, I'm honored to have you here Dave. I look to your messages and articles and read them each time regardless of how busy I'm. I also thank you for your suggestions. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Bogdan Fiedur
7/20/2005 2:32:30 PM
HI Bogdan we spoke about 6 month ago about advertising here is my link http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/affiliates.cfm?aid=186634k please call me to discuss 610-871-8297 thankyou look forward to speaking with you soon sincerly Jeff Hutton
JEFF HUTTON
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
7/20/2005 7:17:23 PM
Bogdan has had no reason to know me from Adam, but has consistently listened to and applied my suggestions for enhancements AdlandPro. Effective listening is the first hallmark of great leadership as far as I'm concerned, and Bogdan listens to his members. I agree with the others, we need a logrithmic scale for your contribution.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
7/20/2005 7:17:23 PM
Thank you Greer, I really like the way you show your picture here. I'm also seeing how this community expends and gains in value by having you as a member. Thank you for all your suggestions and ideas. Thank you also for stepping up and taking the initiative. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Bogdan Fiedur
8/6/2005 1:47:31 AM
Excellent advertisement for our community! Help AdlandPro rise in the tag directory in Qassia, by writing a couple of intels about how you promote in AdlandPro. Be sure to list AdlandPro as one of the tags in your submission. Here is one of many that I have submitted: http://www.qassia.com/adlandpro-traffic-exchange-service NOTE: The website I am promoting is permanently backlinked to this intel = permanent free advertising! Have a Winning Day!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!