Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
2/14/2005 9:33:46 PM
Tony, I would like to thank you for your feedback. I'm very impressed with the way you have handled personal unsubstantiated attacks. I wish you all the success. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
5/25/2005 8:44:43 AM
Hello, I just want to say Bravo. I really love adland the people are so very wonderful and warm. I love your site. I encourage everyone to tell all about it, I know I have.Thanks, Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
5/25/2005 8:44:43 AM
Hello Kathy, Thank you for your rating. As I noticed you used to be my almost neighbor some time ago. I used to live in Poland and visited your country on several occasions. I'm glad to give you 10 after seeing how you interact with other community members and how they value your presence here. By the way gorgeous picture of yours. :0) Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Bogdan Fiedur
5/31/2005 3:43:02 PM
That's a really neat picture! Wish we could figur out how to get one on our computer and website, www.Victory-4U.com. We had received an email that stated we had a visitor to the following Ad/Website. We were just trying to offer the following: Heading: Refinance/Consolidate Ad Body: Refinance & get rid of all your debts, plus become part of Private Organzation. Get a 1 week Offshore Financial Seminar. You'll SAVE money & learn secrets of the wealthy! Utilize Equity going to make your "Lender" Rich; use it for you and your Family. URL: http://www.SummitDebtRelief.com If you can utilize the service call us at 800-294-8654, Ext 1728. We have Financial Planners who can help those in Canada or the U.S. One is a Live Call tonight, Tues at 8 PM EDT & the other is Weds at 9 PM. Refer anyone and and get a $100-2000 "Referral Bonus." Vicky & Tony Wright
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
6/10/2005 3:54:49 PM
Hi Bogdan, The new photo is great, but who is the boss? I bet its the cute pooch! Keep up the good work. Update: 13th July 2005 Bogdan has the fastest fingers in the west, thanks for removing the item on my feedback page. Update: 20th April 2007 Thanks for sorting out the problem I caused in one of my forums, you and this site rock! Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!