Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
8/6/2005 1:47:31 AM
Thank you Jan, Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Bogdan Fiedur
8/10/2005 5:32:35 PM
i like your site its getting better so i think you deserve this rate keep in touch have a wontherful day alfred. :)
Alfred Delgado
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
8/10/2005 5:32:35 PM
Thank you Alfred, The site will be getting even better when we introduce new features at the end of this year. Stay tuned. Bogdan
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

+0
Bogdan Fiedur
9/12/2005 12:14:06 PM
Hi Bogdan, Your profile reports 384 Friends! I think this is an error of your system you should correct immediately! I would say that 19,221 of the registered adlandpro users are your friends! Why don't you blast a single invitation message to all of them! The results would be simply AMAZING! We will be grateful to you for ever for this great networking system and I am glad to introduce my wife to you. She joined me last week to help! At last! She always kept away from the Internet because she always failed to make money on it. So she decided to join me here. The good news is that we would like to upgrade to Golden Membership. Monthly payment would not be convenient for us. So we have decided to pay a three-month subscription 4 times a year by international money order. Is that possible? Regards, Ousmane (Ki Kanla)
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur
9/12/2005 12:14:06 PM
Hi Ousamane, Thank you for your kind words and humor. I have responded personally to your question about GM. Bogdan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!