Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Is this even polite??
12/7/2005 5:49:16 PM
My knowledge base is not as broad as some of these topics. I cannot comment on things I am not necessarily knowledgable in, but I can learn from those topics. At the point I have learned something I cannot put down more than something like - thanks for the information. Many of the topics are so wide and expansive in content that it is hard to digest in one setting. Just food for thought - Linda :) Have a blessed and successful day! Your friend, Classic Corners http://www.clasicwebstore.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/7/2005 5:59:39 PM
Linda, Aren't you going to beat Bob and Gary with a wet noodle? I'm looking forward to that, lol. Winston, (or do you prefer Kip?), I went in search of a procedure to turn off notifications before I went on vacation a few weeks ago, because I feared returning to 1000 or so forum invitations. I couldn't figure out how to do it. Could you post a link to the information? Thanks. Linda, I agree that one needn't try to post in every forum one is invited to. However, there are some members who feel they're being slighted if you don't announce your presence. I hope they see this, too. I visit many more forums than I post to. Most times I just don't have anything of value to add. I must have seen Peter's advice before, because I very seldom post if it's just to say, 'Hi, I was here.' Once in a while I break that rule to show support for a friend who hasn't received any responses. Sometimes my 'added value' is rather lame. Cheri
+0
12/7/2005 6:40:27 PM
Hi Linda, i agree totally with everything that you, & everyone else has posted in this forum. It is rude.... So, I have had my say about that.. Now Cheri, you wanted to know how to turn of receiving community messages? On the left hand side of this page, in the 'Account Setup' section. Click the Personal button, then scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will find a box to tick which is labeled. 'Community Messages' click the box where it says. Stop any notification emails from Adlandpro Community. Then you will receive no more. If you want to start receiving messages again, just un-click it. Hope that helps. Your security friend inLas Vegas.
+0
12/7/2005 6:41:45 PM
Hi Linda, i agree totally with everything that you, & everyone else has posted in this forum. It is rude.... So, I have had my say about that.. Now Cheri, you wanted to know how to turn of receiving community messages? On the left hand side of this page, in the 'Account Setup' section. Click the Personal button, then scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will find a box to tick which is labeled. 'Community Messages' click the box where it says. Stop any notification emails from Adlandpro Community. Then you will receive no more. If you want to start receiving messages again, just un-click it. Hope that helps. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/7/2005 6:55:26 PM
Hey Anthony, You must have yours clicked twice! LOL. Cheri, Bob and I are waiting to be chastised. We are very naughty boys. Gary Simpson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!