Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Is this even polite??
12/8/2005 4:47:18 AM
Heh...heh... Linda, you know me too well! ================== "Gary is only short on words when he's being silly." ================== So, what you are really saying is that my propensity for prolixity is proportionate to my passionate pontification on problematic pursuits. I do love alliteration. LOL! Um, have you guys seen my post on the MLM thread about Brown Paper Dan? If not, it's here: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=194287#221753 (I hope this works!) It might bring a wry smile to your face. Gary Simpson
+0
Re: Is this even polite??
12/8/2005 12:05:27 PM
Hi: Some really great thoughts in here... Larry said; ========================================== I am no expert at marketing yet. So, I have tolerance for those others who may not know any better about posting their "click my opportunity" messages. If a Forum invitation comes my way with that kind of topic, I just clear it and leave the friendship intact expecting that most of us will learn and grow and change. ========================================== What a gracious way to think. I liked that. and Dave Cottrell said ========================================== These forums are an absolutely wonderful place to test subject lines! We are a community of friends and business people who enjoy making friends and sharing with one another, but that's not the end of it. We NEED to remember that we're business people and that we need to pay attention to the response we're getting. Even though we're sharing with friends here, we NEED to be critical of what we're doing, not careless! This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a non-threatening environment. ========================================== Excellent point. Yes indeed - Adland provides a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a non-threatening environment... and it would benefit people to see and remember that. Great posts, you guys. : ) Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!