Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Security Guy goes Christmasy!
11/23/2005 5:34:00 PM
Brother Viking Arild. Thanks for that message my friend, & for signing the guestbook. I will certainly pass on your holiday regards to 'Her who must be obeyed' Just joking, I love her to bits. Your securtiy friend in Las Vegas
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/23/2005 7:22:51 PM
Thank you very much Anthony. I have signed your guest book. A great site with many resources. The photo is a terrific shot too! :) I wish you much success.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/23/2005 7:41:28 PM
Hi Anthony. Your Website is Wonderful and Thank You so Much Once again for Advertising Our Safelist. That is so Generous of You. Please email me with Your Ad and Website Link and I will Put This on My Website also. You Have Inspired me to Redo My Website. I Had actually Thought of doing something Like You did a couple of Months ago, Kind of a Splash Page with Links to My Other Pages, But seeing it in Action, Has Now convinced me to do it.(After the Thanksgiving Holiday,LOL.) Thanks so Much Friend and The Picture of You and Your Wife in Maui is Very Inspiring. :) Happy Holidays, Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2005 7:46:58 PM
Thank you Anthony, Your site looks Great. Wonderful of you to share. Have a great Holiday. Your Jewel,
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/23/2005 8:27:39 PM
Ok I can see that the competition is heating up here! Trying to outdo me are you you British rascal? Looks good, now I will have to think of something, hummmm ...LOL
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!