Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Security Guy goes Christmasy!
11/23/2005 10:29:41 PM
hi, great page. you would do great with a blog.
+0
11/23/2005 11:37:04 PM
Hello again Thea. Thank you so much for saying so, The Freewebs site build is so easy to use, I change it a couple of times a week as my, or Pam's mood takes us. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 11:41:38 PM
Hi Shelly. Thanks for that nice invitation, I will email you what you asked. Yes, that splash page was an afterthought, when I realised I could not change the original 'home' page. So, I made another one. it started off somewhat different in design to how it is now, I was playing around with the templates, & found the Christmas one. So, I thought well, why not. It may stay that way for awhile, until Christmas at least. Then the new year will bring more changes. Yes, Maui is fun, even more so with Pam. We were meant to go there for Xmas, but the plans fell through, so we were going to cruise round the Hawaiian Islands instead. Thing is, the cruise ship has berth's, but the airlines have no seats to get us there..... Oh well, I guess we will have a spring break instead. Have fun with your website Shelly, I certainly do.... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 11:42:54 PM
Hello Lisa, my little Jewel. Why thank you, that is most kind of you to say so. Your security friend in Las Vegas,
+0
11/23/2005 11:47:39 PM
Hi 'Bevy'. I must admit, your site gave me food for thought... As I said in an earlier post, the 'splash page' looked somewhat different when I originally made it this afternoon, then I found that Christmas template, & well... It is the season to be silly. I even had Christmas Carols playing with it, but they drove me bonkers. So, no Carols now. Your site is very good Beverly, I just like changing them, it's what I do with our other sites, like I said to you on your forum, it get's those little search engine 'Bot's' come running to see what all the fuss is about..... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!