Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Screeeaaaaaatch. Oh my God, it's the soapbox....
11/21/2005 5:10:38 PM
1) Is your online income what you'd like it to be yet? I am not at 1 million a years so the answer is no I am not where I desire to be. I beleive that 50,000 a month in sales should be the mim and online busines is shooting for. It is sure a low bench mark I would use in a off line business. 2) Are you willing to eliminate activities that are not the best use of your time so you can spend time doing more effective things? I started doing this about mid year realy working on the 80 to rule in all areas of my life. But I am still open for suggestions. After all if I knew it all I would not be setting here answering these questions. 3) On a scale of 1-10, how serious are you about wanting to make an online business work? I would have to 10 if that is as high as the scale will allow. If 10 is the most serious. Infact some folks on Adland think I am way to serious.
+0
11/21/2005 5:57:51 PM
Linda, 1) No, not yet, but I've just really started to put it into gear. 2) Most DEFINITELY. I believe almost all of us agreed in a previous post that time is most definitely a commodity. 3) 8 1/2. Lay those mind bending thoughts on ME!!!! They are ALWAYS worth the wait.
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/21/2005 10:09:38 PM
Linda, My answers match Winstons to a "T". 1) Is your online income what you'd like it to be yet? "NO" 2) Are you willing to eliminate activities that are not the best use of your time so you can spend time doing more effective things? "YES" 3) On a scale of 1-10, how serious are you about wanting to make an online business work? "10" Have a blessed and successful day! Your Friend, Classic Corners "Nothing is impossible when you dream" http://jcollins1.fggweb.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2005 10:46:32 PM
Hi Linda, Looking forward to see where this goes. -------------------------------- 1) Is your online income what you'd like it to be yet? -------------------------------- Uh no. -------------------------------- 2) Are you willing to eliminate activities that are not the best use of your time so you can spend time doing more effective things? -------------------------------- Not completely, I spend way too much time reading posts in "strange money #4" but I can't tear myself away. (I would have a tear in my eye.) -------------------------------- 3) On a scale of 1-10, how serious are you about wanting to make an online business work? -------------------------------- In theory... a 9. In practice... maybe 6. I know, I know... get out the wet noodle. Bob
+0
lol Bob
11/21/2005 11:21:38 PM
Hi! =========================================== I spend way too much time reading posts in "strange money #4" but I can't tear myself away. (I would have a tear in my eye.) =========================================== Oh my God, it's a heteronym. I venerate what you generate! LOL. =========================================== I know, I know... get out the wet noodle..) =========================================== You are truly warped. I like that. Heh. Okay, so I don't mean you have to stop doing fun things. And to stop reading my forum? Heck, I'd have a tear, too, even if it IS a heteronym. Heh. I mean useless business stuff. : ) the reining word master (so far - lol)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!