Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jay
Jay F

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Screeeaaaaaatch. Oh my God, it's the soapbox....
11/22/2005 12:27:25 AM
LOL. I'm picturing the old soap box moments that used to come on day time television here when i was a kid. Here's my answers: 1.) No way. 2.) For sure! 3.) 10 Thanks for all that you do Linda. You have my utmost respect. That is for sure. I've already learned so much from you and everyone in these forums. I'm ready for a lesson. Just go easy on the bending. Lingo
+0
Here's the first one...
11/22/2005 11:14:55 AM
Hi Lingo! =========================================== Thanks for all that you do Linda. You have my utmost respect. That is for sure. I've already learned so much from you and everyone in these forums. I'm ready for a lesson. Just go easy on the bending. =========================================== You are very welcome, and thank you, too. The group of people we have here is just fantastic - you included. I really feel like I have the "cream of the crop" here at my forums, and that's a GREAT feeling. I've posted the first mindbender. It's a game of pretend, but don't see it as silly. There's an incredible thing that I'm going to show everyone that plays along. It's here; http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=203464 : ) Linda
+0
Thank you so much... : )
11/22/2005 11:27:33 AM
Hi: Just wanted to take a minute to say these meant a LOT to me when I read them.... From Deb; I love your forums bacause I always learn something new and that I did not know before. I cannot think of anybody who would not want more mind bending thoughts from you. Keep them coming. From Mark; PS: Your forums make it worth being a member at adland pro and I highly recommend them to anybody who is interested in common sense marketing as opposed to chasing rainbows Thank you. Words don't do justice to how good I felt reading those. Knowing I'm making a difference is a really good feeling. Every day, I'm just amazed at the incredible people that come to my forums. I appreciate you, too, and wanted you to know... : ) Linda
+0
Re: lol Bob
11/22/2005 12:51:26 PM
Bob & Linda, =========================================== I spend way too much time reading posts in "strange money #4" but I can't tear myself away. (I would have a tear in my eye.) ================================= I think think that tearing one's self away from "strange money #4 may actually be defined as a mortal sin. Not sure, but I'm pretty positive.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!