Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 16th Edition!
11/6/2005 4:33:57 PM
Hi John & Kathy, Great work my friends :-) CONGRATULATIONS Shelly !! You are truly a value to adland and a blessing to us all .Enjoy your week of shine my friend :-) Lee
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2005 4:34:51 PM
Hi Kenneth, My Safelist Partner! :) I cannot say enough About You. You have been There for Me since I have Joined Adlandpro and You Have Given Me this Opportunity with Our Safelist to Actually Earn an Income. This is So Awesome and So Are You Friend! Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2005 4:39:29 PM
Hi Eileen and Nan. Eileen, You Have been My Crutch to Lean on. You are Such a Wonderful Friend and Human Being and I am so Happy that You live Only 20 Minutes Away from Me. :) Thanks for Being such a Great Friend to me. Nan, We have Recently Just started to Get to Know each Other and in That Short Time, You have Been such an Incredible Help and Friend to me. Thank You so Much Friend. Thank You Both for Being Here. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
11/6/2005 4:40:50 PM
Hi Shelly. Congratulations my friend. Way to go, now get that safelist with Kenneth going real good, as I will be using it, the same as I use Dave Cottrels & other members here at Adlandpro. Once again. Congratulations. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/6/2005 4:43:15 PM
Hi Shelly, CONGRATS!!! I also came from an alcoholic home growing up, both parents were alcoholics, but I didn't deal with abuse until I got married. Since I wised up & left 17 years ago, things for me & my now grown children has been much better. I truly do understand what you mean when you say you've turned a negative start into a positive! Again, congratulations on being voted as the Person of the Week!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!