Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 16th Edition!
11/6/2005 3:34:51 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone At AdlandPro! It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The reason Kathy Martin and I John Sanchez created this forum was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** Now it’s time for our favorite part of the forum and that’s announcing the winner of the POTW. This week’s winner of the POTW is someone who is beloved by many in the community her name is Shelly Hargis. Shelly is one of the most humble persons we have had the pleasure of meeting. She is well respected and admired individual in our community. AdlandPro would not be the same without Shelly gracing the pages of our forums. She’s a very dear friend to so many of us here. We love you Shelly and we thank you for all you do at AdlandPro. Congratulations Shelly you definitely to deserve this honor. Enjoy your week! ****************************************************************** Here is Shelly’s Bio: First I would Like to Thank Our Great Friend John who has worked so Hard at The Feature of the Week and so Much More. Hello Everyone. My Name is Shelly Hargis for those who don’t Know me Yet. I am so Honored to be Feature of the Week. I Thank everyone who Has Voted Not Only for Me, But Who has Voted Period. I Hope to See More Members Get Involved Because Your Turn is Coming. :) I was Born in Dayton Ohio and Grew Up Mainly in Bellbrook, Ohio But Now Reside In Xenia, Ohio for the Last 10 Years or so. I am Happily Married to a Wonderful Man, Duane, for Twenty One Years This April. We Have Two Grown Children, Shane, who is 19 and Ashley, who is 18 and One Grandson, Cory, who is almost 3 years Old. I Love My family Very Much and I am Thankful for Them. I Grew Up in a Home which My Father was an Alcoholic and Abusive to his family. My Life was Not a happy One Growing Up and My Self-Esteem was so Low That I did Not Have Much Hope for the Future. I was Fortunate to Meet My Husband, who came from a "Normal" Family and I believe That This was The Beginning of a New Life for me. We had Our Son in October of 1985 and This was another Wonderful New Beginning in Our Lives. He went to Head Start Pre-School where I Volunteered Much of My Time There. I Received a Volunteer Award of the Year which was Wonderful for Me and My Self Worth. I Have Had some Odd Jobs here and There. Mainly Worked as a Cashier for Fast Food Restaurants. I was also a Dietary Aide for a Residential Home for the Disabled and Became Certified in CPR Training. I Really Enjoyed working with the Mentally and Physically Disabled. My Husband and I also Had a Small Carpet Cleaning Business for a Year. That was a Great Learning Experience for Both of us. We did Not have the Finances to Keep it Going, But we did Learn a lot about Business. I Ran the Office, Scheduled the Appointments, Did Our Own Record Keeping, Figured Our Taxes, also Helped Clean the Carpets and Furniture. I Have Always Had a Dream to Own My Own Business and so I became Interested in Network Marketing. I Found Adlandpro and I Have Never Been More Grateful. I have Met some of the Most Wonderful People here on Adlandpro who Have Not Only been a Friend, But Has Taught me so Much about the Internet and Marketing. I Still Have Much to Learn but Thanks to The Wonderful Support from Friends Here at Adlandpro, I have Partnered Up with Kenneth Sword and Now, as of Yesterday, Have Our Very Own Safelist! I Must Say That Coming from such a Negative Upbringing, That My Life Has Turned around for the Positive and I Know that ANYONE can do the Same. I also Know that this is Only the Start of Better Things to Come. :) Thank You so Much for this Wonderful Honor. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis ****************************************************************** Well Shelly things are definitely turning around for you and we wish you the best! Thank you for the postive influence you bring to the community, you are an inspiration! John Sanchez and Kathy Martin ****************************************************************** ******************************************************************
+0
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 16th Edition!
11/6/2005 3:42:19 PM
YESSSS Shelly - You did it. CONGRATS my Dear friend, and enjoy this well deserved honor. You have many good friends and we all loves You very much!!! Take care.. Hugs from Your friend Arild
+0
11/6/2005 3:47:03 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Shelly :-) I am so glad you won. It warms my heart to see all your hard work being acknowledged. I came from a negative family also, although my father was not an alcoholic. I too have always wanted to own my own business. That has happened with DB Research which is my soul source of income right now. It is growing which is wonderful. Have a wonderful, success filled, super duper, yahoo, POTW week,
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
11/6/2005 3:50:33 PM
Way to go Shelly. You're Movin' On Up! Great job. Kenneth
+0
11/6/2005 3:53:52 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone! We also wanted to make you aware of Shelly's Blog. Please visit her Blog: Shelly's Blog Kathy Martin and John Sanchez *************************************************************** ***************************************************************
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!