Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 16th Edition!
11/6/2005 4:44:26 PM
Hi Cheri and Lee! Thank You so Much Cheri, for Being Here. I know we are In The Same Business with FGG. I am so Happy That You are on the Same Team. :) Hope we get to Talk More. Thank You Friend, Shelly Hargis Lee, You have Been Nothing Short of Wonderful since I have Met You. You are so Respectful and Kind to Everyone including Me.Thank You for being My Friend. :) Thank You Both, Friends, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2005 4:49:02 PM
Hi Anthony and Thank You Friend. We will Definately be Building Our Safelist. It is Growing Everyday. Thank You for being such a Great Friend to so Many on Adland and Congratulations again to You for being Featured Showcase of the Week On Beverly Armstrong's Forum! Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/6/2005 4:53:53 PM
Hi Shelly, CONGRATULATIONS my dear friend for POTW they isn't a person I could think of that deserves it more. ENJOY it sweetie! Keep up the great work you do for the community. Your friend Donna aka texgirl Special (((Hugs)))
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2005 4:56:19 PM
Hi Lorraine and Thank You so Much for Sharing that with me. I Appreciate what You have been through. It is Great to See Others who Have Refused to Let that Kind of Upbringing, Destroy Your Path in Life. I Refuse to let that Happen! I will Never be another Statistic. Just because we May have come from a Disfunctionable Upbringing, Does Not Mean that we have to Live a Disfunctionable Life! We can Always turn Negative into Positive. :) Thank You so Much for being Here. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2005 4:58:54 PM
Hi Donna! Great to See You Here. I Hope You are Feeling Better and I so Much appreciate Your Friendship. Take Care and Feel Better Soon. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!