Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Introduce yourself!
11/28/2005 11:08:33 AM
Let me introduce myself. As you can see from my picture I've been a member here for a long time. Never took the time to do much because I always told myself I was too busy. Well I have plenty of gourds painted and gardening season is finished so I am getting started networking. I want to learn more about network marketing since I am getting into those businesses. And this looks like a good place to learn. Martha Bloom
+0
11/28/2005 11:53:58 AM
Hi Martha! Welcome! I'm so glad you joined us. I went to your site and I LOVE the painted gourds. The giraffe and cat are just adorable. For everyone else, you MUST go see; http://marthasgourds.com/gallery/gourdgallery.htm Do you mind if I ask what price ranges the painted gourds go for? Feel welcome to send a private message if you'd rather. Have you ever thought of creating "kits" that include the gourd and instructions to paint them? The instructions could just be a pdf. For that matter you could sell the instructions separately or with a gourd. I bet they'd sell really well. It would give you three levels of things to sell. [a] Just instructions [b] Kit with instructions and gourd and [c] a painted gourd for people that don't want to do it themselves. What a great site. Now I'm going back to poke around some more. : ) Linda
+0
11/28/2005 3:16:51 PM
Linda, My prices start around $15 for the smaller less involved gourds up to $150 for a large giraffe I have. I also do ornaments that are $5-$10 and snowmen and Santas from $10-$35. I have thought of kits but as far as explaining the painting process I probably couldn't do it. I just start painting and let it flow. I could draw up patterns but they would have to figure out the painting themselves. Tehe I would like to get my site set up with better pics, descriptions and prices but my son has the good digital with him at college. When he gets home for Christmas I plan on borrowing it. I like doing the fun part (painting) but when it comes to the promoting I get a little lazy. Martha
+0