Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Introduce yourself!
10/30/2005 6:42:05 AM
Hi Linda, I finally made it here! And I wanted my first post to be right here on your forum. I know I am supposed to be introducing myself but people can go to my profile if they are interested. I just wanted to say a couple of things: Folks... Linda Caroll has my utmost respect and admiration. Linda completely re-built my website. She did an amazing job and I am so thankful to her. After the disaster of signing on with a fraudulent template site and host I was almost ready to give up. They were sabotaging my efforts every inch of the way. For twelve months I felt like all I was doing was bashing my head against a brick wall. Finally, I escaped their clutches. Then, for some reason I decided to give Linda a go. To say that she restored my faith in the internet and website builders and hosts would be a massive understatement. Linda also formatted some of my books and gave them much needed new covers. In every instance I was completely "blown away" by her incredible imagination and talent. OK. I know, I know... this is starting to sound like an advertisement. I am probably embarassing Linda greatly by posting this but I mean every word of it. Listen to Linda. This lady knows what she is talking about. Oh, get her Website Voodoo e-books too. They are packed with great information. I know. I have read them! Gary Simpson
+0
Ron
Ron Armacost

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Hi I'm Linda
11/9/2005 9:07:06 PM
I'm Back! Just found a great promotional program that will help me or anyone interested in building there business. You can sign up for a free Newsletter and get pre-recorded training about 30 hours worth. One word of caution, this is for those who are serious about building a business. Ready... http://danijohnson.com/ For those who don't have a web site or find the one they have isn't working, send me an email with first and last name in the content.
+0
11/17/2005 9:15:33 PM
Hello to all, My name is Heather, and I kind of stumbled into doing business online. I was purchasing skin care products from my sister-in-law and then when money got tight decided to help my household by making some sales myself. I am a wife, mommy of THE MOST AMAZING 4 yr old little girl, CEO of my household : ), an administrator for an automobile dealership and a skin care consultant. To date, my best "stumble" has been here to Adland. I have meet the best people and have gotten some of the best advice.
+0
11/21/2005 10:59:03 PM
I am new to the online business stuff. I have just got my business started a few days ago actually. I have had a few people look at my information, but no money has been made. I'm really not sure what I'm doing right or wrong with it all as I'm just getting back into computers also, after about a 4 year pause. :) I could use all of the help I could get and the word spreading would be appreciated truly in order to help me out. :) Stephania
+0
Hi Stephania
11/21/2005 11:06:00 PM
Hi Stephania Welcome to our forum! Congratulations on getting started on a new business. A few days is a new business, indeed! : ) Why don't you show us your url, or tell us a bit about your business, and see if we can be of some help! : ) Linda
+0