Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Introduce yourself!
10/18/2005 9:37:29 PM
Hi all! I've had a couple of people want to "introduce" themselves, so I've added this thread as a place to do that. If you're new to business online, or new to making profit online, or want to make MORE profit online.. you're not alone. This is the forum for people that want to grow their profits online. Introduce yourself and meet other members, too. You just might find a few more friends here... kindred souls and people to brainstorm with. For that matter, invite a friend over, too... the more the merrier. I'll start.... please do feel welcome to follow... : )
+0
Hi I'm Linda
10/18/2005 9:41:03 PM
Hi! As promised, I said I'd start. :) I'm Linda. I've made my living online for close to 10 years. Not fulltime at first, but it became fulltime very quickly. I work with my husband/best friend/partner, Peter, who operates the website design and search engine advisor forum here. (I'm sure he'll post not too far below...) My Adland Forum is here; http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=7702 My website is at http://www.LindaCaroll.com If you're still learning online, you'll find TONS of articles to help you out at my full website. Do pop over for a look. Nice to meet you! :) Linda
+0
Re: Introduce yourself!
10/18/2005 9:50:14 PM
Hi Linda, More than happy to help with this. What started out for me as a little church web site, is getting me into aspects of the internet I didn't even know existed. Then I found Adlandpro. This really blew me away. I've probably made more new friends here since joining than I have in the last 20 years or so. So far, there hasn't been anyone who I have talked with, that hasn't had something helpful, encouraging, or informative to offer. If I had to qoute a phrase, it would probably be "Keep On Believing". your friend
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Re: Hi I'm Linda
10/18/2005 9:52:29 PM
Hi I'm Peter, I've made my living online for close to 10 years and do what Linda tells me to do. If it is technical it is me. I design websites as well as a number of other tasks including reading the web site stats. My AdLand forum is over HERE My websites are here: Bengal Marketing 3Step-Publishing Tiki Books
+0
Re: Hi I'm Linda
10/19/2005 1:45:29 AM
Hi Linda and Peter and Adlanders. I am Johnny Ford/aka brother Yada I started doing webs site a few years back as a hobby realy. I spent the last year in Capella U studying Multi Media Graphic Design. after 6000.00 of debet and only 24 hrs of credit I quit because I really did not fell I was learning what I needed to. So at 52 and to heartattack I was almost forced to work online. I am still learning and sure not where I need to be in earnings but I an working to get there. I have one child she is 12 and my wife of 13 years Jane as we now care for her mom. So what income I make on line is what we live on. So some folks here on adland thinks I to serious about making a living on line. I don't waste my time going to joke forums, or trying to create warm fussy filling with everyone I meet before we do business togther. I am also an ordained minister so if you need ministry or prayer that is a different thing than business and we can take some time to get to know one another in that area. At 52 I plan on retiring in the next 5 years God willing so I am moving very fast in that direction. I have 35 plus years experience in business, sales, and ministry so if I can help let me know. Also Thanks for the site review Linda I decided to go a different route with the site. I will still use a large part of my profits to care for the orphans but I do it in a more private way. God Bless Johnny
+0