Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Introduce yourself!
11/25/2005 6:13:11 PM
Hi Larry! ========================================== I was just thinking that a suitable Logo and typeface and copy for a mailing list, e-zine, pdf could meet the need without a full-blown site at first. ========================================== Yup - start small and grow with time. Some of my most successful clients started with 5 page websites. By not biting off too much at a time, you'll give yourself time to learn. As a small tip - pick up a couple of financial magazines or publications related to stock trading. Find the biggest names you can find in the industry. Then go look at their websites. Not to use all the content they use. That's not your starting point. What you want to look at is things like color choices, layout, overall look. Look at several of them. What you'll get is a feel for the "visual" look of the top people in the industry. Then strive to have an equal look. You don't have to have as many pages... just the same "feel" of professionalism. The content can grow over time. : ) Linda
+0
Carrie Poulsen

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/26/2005 10:39:06 PM
THIS is dreamthough!http://www.dreamthoughts.net Let snow under 20.00 #34754,33533,34371,342628
Our Dream shop, for you yours truly www.dreamthoughts.net
+0
11/26/2005 10:46:04 PM
Hi Carrie; Why don't you introduce yourself as a real person? Talk to us. Tell us a little about you and your business... the way you'd say hello to a neighbour. We're real flesh and blood people just like you. Why don't you come out and say hi instead of just posting your url? : ) Linda
+0
11/26/2005 11:06:54 PM
Hi Linda, I joined your forum at your request even though do not have time to read all posts or commit much time here. I did notice many people complaining about other members spamming them. I do not have this problem as if I accept another members invitation to be friends or I request for someone to be my friend... I tell them I am not interested in programs unless they can assure me they have made $5000 from that program. If the odd person does send me a nessage promoting some opportunity I send a polite but stern reply asking them to assure me they have made $5000 income. You do not have to be rude to people but by being stern most members will respect your wishes. Hope this helps anyone here who feels they are being spammed by other members. Linda generally I am happy to get most of my traffic from surf for traffic programs and my own network of 1000s of pages. I do not have time for most other methods as they all involve lots of reading and testing. Most do not work anyway. Often I will join some other traffic generating program if it had worked for my friends. Linda I will try and call by your forum every so often. Regards Michael
+0
11/26/2005 11:12:56 PM
Hi Michael! Good to see you join us. Welcome. For everyone else... In Michael's message, he has a notation that unless someone is making 5K/month with a program, please don't send it to him. Given the number of ads we ALL get, I found that completely delightful, so I invited him over. : ) Linda
+0