Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 13th Edition!
10/19/2005 8:42:17 AM
A warm, heart-felt congratulations also from me, Lisa... from Nature girl to Nature girl :) Do what you love and you attract what you deserve. Good Luck with all your projects! Bianca from South Africa http://www.yorgobizz.com
weGOtop Teamleader "Where Ego becomes WeGo!" Cape Town - South Africa http://www.yorgobizz.com
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2005 10:10:43 AM
Dennis sweet Dennis, Thank you for all your kind words and support. I totally enjoyed meeting you and talking to you. Yes, The Forum was great and I will get back there as soon as I can. I have had some hold ups lately. Sorry. Your Heart is Huge and I saw that right away. I am Very Thankful for our Friendship. I'm Blushing............... Hugs and Smiles Your Friend,
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2005 10:12:26 AM
WoW!! Thank you Bianca, That said so much in just a few words. That was Awesome!!! Thank you very very much. Your Friend,
+0
10/19/2005 5:46:17 PM
Oh my!!! Thanks again for such sweet kind words Lisa. Talk about blushing, that makes two of us!! Your friend Denny
+0
10/19/2005 7:17:21 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Folks! Lisa Is Now Being Featured At My Website!: The Feature Of The Week! *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!