Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 13th Edition!
10/16/2005 2:14:06 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The reason Kathy Martin and I John Sanchez created this forum was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** It is time to announce the winner the POTW… drum roll please… this week’s winner is Lisa Westberry (Lee Lu)! Lisa Westberry is one of the most active members in the community. She has been a great help to many in the community and great friend. AdlandPro would not be the community that it is if it were not for members like Lisa. She has a very professional attitude and a very sweet spirit. It is obvious how big of a heart she has because she has chosen to work on projects like The Showcase and The Happy Place. These projects are about honoring people and praising them for what they do at AdlandPro. That’s why Lisa is a huge asset to the community. Thank you Lisa for all you do here at AdlandPro and congratulations! We love you my friend; enjoy your week of honor! ****************************************************************** Here is Lisa’s Bio: Hello To Everyone, My name is Lisa Westberry. I live in King, NC. I Love this state. It has it all. I live in the foothills of the mountains in a 1940's Farm House on 18 acres half wooded and half clear. Married with Children. One Son, Chris 10 yrs and One Daughter Elizabeth 3 yrs. My Husband George is a Musician (Bass) and a great Chef. I don't cook!! Ha Ha! We have 12 yrs history and 7 yrs married. The other part of the family, Two Dogs, Four Cats and Two Goats. Soon maybe a pony for my Daughter. Born and raised in Florida. I lived in Canada for almost a year. Lived in Missouri for Three years and have been to South America to visit my Nephew. I have also visited California. Moved to NC in 1994. My Passion is Nature, Animals, Poetry, Crafts, and History of the American Indian. My Dream was to be Working with animals. Instead I ended up on a different road for now. I am mostly into working with people, customer service, public relations, helping others with what I can. I like helping others with their Talents and finding ways for them to get exposure. Adland has brought a lot of friends and connections to my life. All of my dear friends have been so sweet and kind. I have been working hard to establish just good old fashion friendship with people. Being a True and Honest Heart is my Goal. I am not involved in many programs on the Internet. Many of them have let me down. So this is my Path Now. Good Friends, Having an Honest Heart, Helping, Respecting, and Loving. I am so Excited about this Honor. It fills my Spirit with such Love and Peace. I worked very hard to be respected and know for just being me and being a good friend. Everyone who has helped me get here, I Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You mean very much too me. I send you Lots of Hugs!! I am also getting involved with other projects through out the community. Happy Place, Showcase with Beverly and Supporting other peoples Forums that I find important to helping others. Thank you all and God Bless, Lisa Westberry/Lee Lu ****************************************************************** Now you have seen for yourself what makes Lisa POTW material. Please show her how much you appreciate what she does here at AdlandPro. Invite her to be your friend if she's not on your friends list. She's a great friend to have! :-) John Sanchez and Kathy Martin ****************************************************************** ******************************************************************
+0
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 13th Edition!
10/16/2005 2:21:47 PM
H U R R A, thats my girl - angelfriend. Congratulation Lisa - You deserve this one for Your kindness - poems - stories - help - friendship and much much more.. ENJOY IT MY FRIEND - YOU`RE THE BEST!
+0
10/16/2005 2:21:55 PM
John & Kathy, Your person of the week winner, Lisa Westbury, or Lee Lu. Is a very special friend of mine & a worthy recipient of this honour. Congratulations My little Adlandpro Jewel for gaining this recognition of all you do here in our community. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2005 2:24:40 PM
Oh my Goodness!! This is an Amazing Feeling of Love and Friendship. Thank you all that voted and supported me for this. I have butterflies over this. I can not believe the prise that comes with this too. A MILLION THANK YOU'S TO BOGDAN FOR CREATING THIS PRIZE!!! John and Kathy you are Wonderful people to be so dedicated to this POTW. Thank you! Everyone I send you BIG HUGS!! God Bless all of you.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2005 2:26:39 PM
Thank you so much Arild (Gentle Spirit) Your Friendship is Gold to me. All my Respect.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!