Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 13th Edition!
10/18/2005 9:04:13 PM
Thank you so much my good friend Christine. Your Words are very special. Great Friend!! This is great and I feel wonderful and I am getting lots of emails and invites. Thank you again Smiles and Hugs.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2005 9:04:16 PM
Thank you Cheryl for posting your encouragment. This means allot. Your a great friend. Smiles and Hugs.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2005 9:15:14 PM
HI Lisa, Congrats on your honor as person of the week! It's great to have you as a friend. God bless you always and you deserve this honor! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
10/18/2005 10:23:08 PM
CONGRATS my dear friend Lisa....With such a nice smile and glowing eyes. You are a very special person and very helpful and understanding which this isn't the first time I have said that. I reall enjoy talking to you and thank you once again for all your sweet compliments in the What is Bi-polar forum of Lanells to me and for my kids, mainly for my bi-polar daughter. JOHN and Kathy you two are very very special to all the adlandpro community and I thank you both for all your hard work you put into it. I am alot like Lisa and It don't matter if I get traffic or any business rolling in as long as I can keep making friends and be of help and make ya's smile or give ya lending understanding ear if ya need one that means the most to me. Life means more to me then Money. Money can't buy your way to heaven or Love or even the smile from the happiness that anothers heart gives towards another. God Bless You Lisa and John and kathy and the rest of Our wonderful adland community. Its great to be apart of it! Lisa is very very deserving and enjoy it to its fullest....Its great for you to be in the spotlight!
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2005 12:26:25 AM
Thank you so much Carla, your post means allot. Your a great and wonderful friend to support and encourage. Smiles and Hugs.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!