Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 13th Edition!
10/18/2005 11:05:43 AM
Hello Lee Lu(Lisa)! It is fun to see your smiling face on the front page. Wow,my friend is there. LaNell
+0
10/18/2005 11:49:58 AM
13 is a lucky number and fitting for such a person as Lisa. Enjoy abundance in your life today Everyone have a wonderful day Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2005 2:07:58 PM
Hi John -- I don't know Lisa very well, but she's from NC and so am I, and so that's special right there. Lisa's bio and these responses are a great testimony of how important and meaningful these virtual relationships can be. Congratulations Lisa!! I tsounds like you're very involved with the comunity, in a positive way, and that's certainly what is needed here at AdlandPro. Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
10/18/2005 4:13:00 PM
WAY TO GO "LISA"...What a very special lady and awesome friend you are!! Praise God we have some very special lady's here with us in Adlandpro!! OK GUY'S, ON YOUR FEET!! LET'S GIVE THIS VERY SPECIAL LADY A STANDING OVATION!!! \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/!!! I have "Lee Lu" on my Friend's Team, and she makes it GLOW in there!! :) She is a blessing to us all in there and I am blessed to have her in there :) So here's to you "Lee Lu", on my knee kissing your hand as a true gentelmen should to a Very Special Lady!! :) God bless you and HE HAS AND WILL AGAIN!! Don't forget us kid's in the HOT SEAT!! :) Doc..Romans 8:28><> :)
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2005 5:20:49 PM
Thank you so much for your support and friendship LaNell. Your a special friend.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!