Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: More on Fake lottery scam emails for ALP members to beware of.
10/7/2005 10:38:19 AM
Hello Eileen my security friend. Yes, you are absolutely correct. It is illegal to engage in cross-border sale or purchase of lottery tickets. Which is why it is extremly important to pass these on to the authorites, even if they are not scams. As you will get into trouble yourselves for accepting any prizes. Your security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/7/2005 10:40:05 AM
Hi gene, Thanks for dropping by & leaving your comment. Forwarding them on to the appropriate authorities is another good measure as well. Your security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/7/2005 10:41:41 AM
Hi Beverly, Only to glad to pass on the warnings. If it helps one person from getting conned, it's worth it. Your security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/7/2005 10:45:33 AM
Hi Linda, Very true, there is to much bad mail around, but depending on what level your filter is set at, you can be stopping legitimate mail from getting to you also. Which is why, whenever we join anything, or sign up for free info. We use a free email address, that way our business & personal email in-boxes do not get 'contaminated' with spam. Your security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/7/2005 10:47:43 AM
Nadine, So very true. Like I posted in an earlier forum, I appeared to have won the same lottery on three seperate days, in the same week. Must have been some sort of record.... Your security minded friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!