Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: More on Fake lottery scam emails for ALP members to beware of.
10/6/2005 8:30:58 PM
Anthony There is a lot of bad mail around. I am glad I have got a filter. Thanks Linda
+0
10/6/2005 11:16:41 PM
G'day Anthony If all the winning lottery notifications we received of late were for real,my family would be a few million dollars richer! Thanks for keeping us informed. Regards your Australian friend Nadine
+0
10/7/2005 12:30:32 AM
Hi Anthony, Yes they are very persistant, I have been blocking up to 3 per day. They just keep coming. I also mailed Uk Lottery about this and they said it is out of their control! Buck passing! I would love for them to stop,it is only in my ISP server mail box. Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2005 12:38:14 AM
Yep I get them all the time.
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Helen Smith

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/7/2005 3:33:45 AM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the information. There may be members not aware of this scam. It really is awful that there are people in such a desparate situation for cash that they would believe they won money in something they never entered. Helen Smith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!