Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Hope. The Early Stage Of Healing
9/23/2006 6:56:08 PM

With a good man by your side and good friends by your side

i think you are on your way to much happiness to come!

love ya

Tracy

+0
Ally Vanderbilt

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/23/2006 8:56:21 PM

Hey Tracy,

Well let me tell ya, I am just blessed to have loving friends and Bill and Summer in my life.  

I think I am too, it is just taken longer then I expected.  But T let me tell ya... YOU my friend have really brightened my day the other day.. and I love our chats on the phone. Call us anytime ok?

Love you

AllyCat ;-)

+0
9/23/2006 9:00:19 PM

Ally,

ALL GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME!  :)

So glad that i was able to brighten you day!!!!

Talk again soon!

love ya

T

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2006 9:55:43 AM

Hello Billy and Ally,

Thank you Billy for keeping this forum alive, I may not always post, but I am always listening(reading)! 

My forum was deleted, I tried to edit, but deleted the whole thing instead.  My bad!!!  I get emails from www.NumbersUSA.com   and
http://grassfire.org/  Both great organizations.

Ally, I am so happy for you and your daughter.  It's wonderful!  You, Summer and Billy all deserve the best!  I really like you kids and I enjoy hearing from you. 

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
9/30/2006 8:17:45 AM

Hello Tracy, Jo And Ally

Thank you all for visiting my forum. I rewally do appreciate it.

As one might guess, considering the difficulty that many people have discussing mental illness, there have been a lot of visits to this forum but not that many posts. I'm just happy that at least people are reading this because the information that I provide can and has really helped some people to understand mental illness. I just want to let our quiet friends know that we are here for them if they ever do want to talk or even just ask a question or two.

The following article is one that I just received from NAMI. It is a very good article describing the many faces of depression. It is a rather long article so I am just going to post the link so you might visit there at your leasure. Considering the fact that in any given year there are 15,000,000 people in the US who suffer at least on episode of major depression, I think it is very important that we all understand this illness better. If anyone has any specific questions or just want to make a comment, plese feel free to post here. We will listen and we will try to help you find the answers that you seek. Good luck to you all.

http://www.nami.org/template.cfm?template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=39021&lstid=275

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

The biggest little community in the world. The Spotlight Of Friends

The following link will take you to a program that I gave up on once but, I am now involved with again. Simply because a few friends of mine believe so whole heartedly in this program that they actually kept me in it for several months.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!