Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Hope. The Early Stage Of Healing
8/25/2006 8:51:25 AM

Bill,

I am always here for anyone who just needs a friend to talk to.  As you know i have dealt with many aspects of mental health problems with my family so i do understand more then most would.

Love to you

Tracy

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/25/2006 9:56:32 AM

Hello Billy,

What a wealth of information!  Just wanted to stop in to say hello and thank you for all your hard work.  You really are providing a much needed service.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
8/25/2006 11:06:23 AM

Hello There Jo

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words too. It's funny how things go sometimes. Just when you think nobody is listening , then all of the sudden, I hear from a couple of good friends like you and Tracy.

By the way Jo. I posted a couple of times on your forum and I am going to go back there and get the link for your petition to send out. I just had to kind of back off a little before things got ugly , if you know what I mean. LOL Anyhow, I'll be back there soon. Take care Jo and thanks again for your friendship.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

The biggest little community in the world. The Spotlight Of Friends

The following link will take you to a program that I gave up on once but, I am now convinced that this is a great opportunity. The people involved have been very dedicated to their members and it is getting very close to " PAYDAY ".

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
8/25/2006 11:31:11 AM

Bill,

We are listening so please keep posting!  :)

Tracy

+0
Ally Vanderbilt

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/23/2006 6:12:34 PM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone, I just want to give you all a fast update on how things are going with me.  Well we finally got our daughter back. It took him not long at all to give her back (I had her since July 7th) but he never siad if he was going to come and get her or not.  Well the courts finally let us have her when he didn't show up for a contmpt charge.

I am slowly recovering from Anorexia. I am not going to post my weight, but hopelfully by the end of 2006 I will be 120.  I am in counceling now for my depression.  I am still unsure why I feel depressed. I mean I am happy now in life, I have a good man in my life, my daughter back with me and I could not ask for more.  

But I had almost 3 good days... but I still get my moments.   I am anxious to get back to my normal self (if I know what that is LOL).

Thank you all for listening. 

Love All Y'all

Ally

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!