Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Spirituality and Success
10/24/2005 2:53:22 PM
Hello All let me just begin saying this: every belief is subject to change for change is our gift of life. But there have been put into place laws (and I only use the word laws here so that it can be understood that which I am talking of); these laws are absolutes. They just are; because these laws create change for that is why they exsist. Without them we would be as little mice in a maze; only going where we are directed by outside sources or events; (although some are mice). Now these absolutes enable us to change at will any aspect of our life we choose to; (of course there is the human factor of time involved here). Again that is what they are for. over the many millinia we have lost connection on a conscious level of these absolutes; this universal power that is also of which we are made. For we re much more then an organic body. But not forgety here that there are those over the millinia who didn't forget these powers of absolutes and have used them to create and cause fear so that they can hold onto this knowledge (connection; power) for their own gain; which is greed, etc. As again my personal motto is: power with not power over. It is totally impossible not to affect everything around you and to affect (big or small) to a degree our entire world and beyond; but we will not get into that here. By only looking on the human level we see ourselves as seperate from everything else; ie: I see myself as seperate from you; you are there and I am here. But on a higher level (the word higher doesn't truly relate here but it must be used for the understanding) which is unseen on the human level; we are not seperate at all. To put it as an example on the human level; ie: this discussion between us; that makes us connected (not seperate). Now what we now see on our human level is that connection to one another. From this we now are affecting each other; good or bad; but it is an energy transference. Now that energy transference is used in creating the words, thethread, subject matter, etc. which is expressed in this conversation. All of these things are tools used to shift the energy that already is. We are shaping it to our desire for what ever our intent is. From this intent of energy shaping we are creating a desired experience. Now from all of this we are (each of us) the ones who have chosen to do this. There was nothing preventing us from doing so and if there was then again it would be us doing the preventing. All of this; and even the intent, the outcomes, etc. come from thought. Thought is our connecting invisable thread to life. Either we know it or we do not. It mayyers not either way for it exsists and is absolute. We understand that everything is energy (which has been proven in many different ways) therefore thought is also energy. Unseen of course on the human level but you can see their results; or better stated in most cases; feel their result. Now energy travels freely and easily everywhere and anywhere. Such as thought. Once thought ; its out there in the invisable energy matrix. Have you ever saw something in what we call reality that you have had a thought about before? Once thought is thought; it flows into the sea of all energy and eventually connects to where it was directed to go by you. it has no other choice for you are the one who gives it its direction. We could have thoughs about something and not pay to much attention to it and perhaps forget all about what we were having thoughts about and bingo like out of nowhere it becomes an experience in our reality. Every thought has a destination and will arrive at its destination. Now depending on how much more energy we give that thought; it will increase its speed; speed; I'm refereing to as the quicker it will become part of your experience; come into your reality. And what I mean by more energy is the energy of emotion, action, etc. People think that you think and from that you have an emotion and from that you take action or not; you act. Well that my dear friends is leading with your face. To be in balance of life you must first feel which in turn causes thought and then action. As when you were a wee child; you discovred things by feeling/emotion and you took action. Now this may be the long way around to what my point is but before we even knew or formed things as words we were communicating with life and the world around us. Its kind of like an universal language where words were not needed. It was a feeling; an impulse. When to much thinking and to many words got involved later on is when things became more complicated; things didn't seem .......... I will finish this post later Thomass
In Much Graditude and Love Namaste OWN A PIECE OF A LARGE INTERNET COMPANY FOR FREE: http://taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refld=1642 OWN THE INTERNET FOR FREE-Its that simple: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB8111 To See My Art Work & Poetry Writi
+0
10/24/2005 2:53:26 PM
Hello All let me just begin saying this: every belief is subject to change for change is our gift of life. But there have been put into place laws (and I only use the word laws here so that it can be understood that which I am talking of); these laws are absolutes. They just are; because these laws create change for that is why they exsist. Without them we would be as little mice in a maze; only going where we are directed by outside sources or events; (although some are mice). Now these absolutes enable us to change at will any aspect of our life we choose to; (of course there is the human factor of time involved here). Again that is what they are for. over the many millinia we have lost connection on a conscious level of these absolutes; this universal power that is also of which we are made. For we re much more then an organic body. But not forgety here that there are those over the millinia who didn't forget these powers of absolutes and have used them to create and cause fear so that they can hold onto this knowledge (connection; power) for their own gain; which is greed, etc. As again my personal motto is: power with not power over. It is totally impossible not to affect everything around you and to affect (big or small) to a degree our entire world and beyond; but we will not get into that here. By only looking on the human level we see ourselves as seperate from everything else; ie: I see myself as seperate from you; you are there and I am here. But on a higher level (the word higher doesn't truly relate here but it must be used for the understanding) which is unseen on the human level; we are not seperate at all. To put it as an example on the human level; ie: this discussion between us; that makes us connected (not seperate). Now what we now see on our human level is that connection to one another. From this we now are affecting each other; good or bad; but it is an energy transference. Now that energy transference is used in creating the words, thethread, subject matter, etc. which is expressed in this conversation. All of these things are tools used to shift the energy that already is. We are shaping it to our desire for what ever our intent is. From this intent of energy shaping we are creating a desired experience. Now from all of this we are (each of us) the ones who have chosen to do this. There was nothing preventing us from doing so and if there was then again it would be us doing the preventing. All of this; and even the intent, the outcomes, etc. come from thought. Thought is our connecting invisable thread to life. Either we know it or we do not. It mayyers not either way for it exsists and is absolute. We understand that everything is energy (which has been proven in many different ways) therefore thought is also energy. Unseen of course on the human level but you can see their results; or better stated in most cases; feel their result. Now energy travels freely and easily everywhere and anywhere. Such as thought. Once thought ; its out there in the invisable energy matrix. Have you ever saw something in what we call reality that you have had a thought about before? Once thought is thought; it flows into the sea of all energy and eventually connects to where it was directed to go by you. it has no other choice for you are the one who gives it its direction. We could have thoughs about something and not pay to much attention to it and perhaps forget all about what we were having thoughts about and bingo like out of nowhere it becomes an experience in our reality. Every thought has a destination and will arrive at its destination. Now depending on how much more energy we give that thought; it will increase its speed; speed; I'm refereing to as the quicker it will become part of your experience; come into your reality. And what I mean by more energy is the energy of emotion, action, etc. People think that you think and from that you have an emotion and from that you take action or not; you act. Well that my dear friends is leading with your face. To be in balance of life you must first feel which in turn causes thought and then action. As when you were a wee child; you discovred things by feeling/emotion and you took action. Now this may be the long way around to what my point is but before we even knew or formed things as words we were communicating with life and the world around us. Its kind of like an universal language where words were not needed. It was a feeling; an impulse. When to much thinking and to many words got involved later on is when things became more complicated; things didn't seem .......... I will finish this post later Thomass
In Much Graditude and Love Namaste OWN A PIECE OF A LARGE INTERNET COMPANY FOR FREE: http://taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refld=1642 OWN THE INTERNET FOR FREE-Its that simple: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB8111 To See My Art Work & Poetry Writi
+0
10/24/2005 2:53:28 PM
+0
10/24/2005 7:06:10 PM
Sorry all; something came up. and for the extra same posts; my computer got a mind of its own for a bit until I convinced it otherwise. Here is the rest of my post: ......as that much fun anymore. This is where we lost our connection. Ehere we began to believe in seperateness from each other and everything else. I thank you Cheri for asking me to write that first article here for it gave me the opportunity to merge that of metaphysical and physical. Because without the other one we would be as mice in a maze. You can not have one without the other as our learnered persons have now began to realize on the human level. To let you in on a little secret here; it does not and will not take technology to fully become aware of this fir it is beyond technology. It is much simpliar then that; you just have to remember. Its not complicated; it is simple. Thats its magic; that is our natural selves that we have forgotten. It is who we are so that we can have the greatest human experiences ever. To create a paridise on earth as it was always intended to be; and it starts with each person. It doesn't start somewhere outside or seperate from you; it starts with you and flows out from you. Cheri as you have observed at the moment; physicists observed the act of obsevation changed the outcome; yes but as I mentioned earlier that since it is at an invisable or invisable to the human observation ot can not be measured by technology. Simply put; the technology is created on the human level and threfore has human limits; hence can not reach ast those human limits no matter how advanced technology will become; it still will have those human limits. In a sense Cheri; that is what I am accomplishing with the Pathway of Peace project. And yes that is true about promoting it. but by promoting it also increases the energy output which in turn attracks more like energy to it. We are not meant to do anything alone and again this is our connectedness. We by takinf action on our projects as I have said attracks more like energy to it; and also so that we can have the fullest experience of it; as well it allows us to express that of our intended purpose. So in short; to be fulfilled by the experience. It wouldn't be much of an experience if we just thought about it and you were already at its outcome. You would be leaving the human factor out and that part of you would be left empty. Lets just step a little further out here; as I said; belief is subject to change; but a knowing is absolute. If what you call faith is on some level refereing to a knowing then there is no need for belief because something is because you say it is; and that goes beyond faith and belief; that is trusting; trusting that which created you and that is a knowing; an absolute. This knowing is the very power to shape energy which attracks to you all of those things that you require for that desired outcome or goal. You are greater then you believe; just remember that you are and you have reached the level of knowing. Do not be thrown off your chosen course by those who fear their own. Well; long winded I guess we are; but that just proves that we have great lungs. Kris; always a poleasure. I see that we have someone else who has come on board; this is great; welcome. your friend Thomass Namaste
+0
10/25/2005 1:07:26 PM
Awesome posts Thomass great food for thought. Hopefully some questions from the peanut gallery will come on what this really means for them on a personal level. Enjoy abundance in your life today Everyone have a wonderful day Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!